LXXIV.

(Jay's POV)

I'm at this celebrity basketball game for Chris and Trey. The whole hair thing...... I woke up to it. I mean last night his hair was curly dark brown, then this morning he walked---- never mind let me flashback real quick.

"Drake and Rihanna would be so cute together, I don't know what's taking them so long." I said as I was finished brushing my teeth. In the bathroom, I was playing Take Care. One of my favorite songs ever.

"Yeah I guess." Chris said with a dry and dull spirit.

I'm like what the heck is his problem.
I haven't seen him all morning, but I heard him walk in the room.

"Wassup with you?"

"Nothin, I'm cool." He said walking in the bathroom with me and grabbing a towel. I looked up at his head and my eyes went buck.

"Chris........ What the...."

"You got a problem!?" He semi-yelled at me.

"Man no... Who pissed in your cereal this morning? I was about to say I can't believe you went blonde. Then, I was gonna compliment you. But, since you wanna be mean, your hair looks whack. You always gotta ruin my mood." I said walking out the bathroom.

"Shut up you always gotta do too much!" He yelled back.

"Man whatever! I hope you lose this stupid game! As a matter of fact, I'm not going. Since you wanna wake up with ya panties in a bunch." I yelled from the hallway.

He had life all the way messed up. I heard him come all the way to where I was.

"You are going to this game with me."

"No I am not... You're on your own."

"I said you're going to the game. I won't say it again. Now, get dressed." He said with a stern tone in his voice. Chris was towering over me and I pushed past him. Walking towards our room, I felt him right behind me.

"Can you back up? Dang you all up on me." I said walking faster.

"Shut up and get in the room." He said as I groaned aloud.

He really gets on my nerves. How all of a sudden he gets mad out of no where? What did I say wrong?

"When did Chris do that to his hair?" A.J asked as we watched them practice before the actual game started.

"Girl I woke up to it. He actually looks cute and different."

"Where Shay at?" Red asked.

"She had ta' work." August said as I agreed.

This time, she is on good terms with A.J and me again. They've gotten closer than before.

"He looks upset about something." Red said looking at me.

"Why you looking at me? What I do?"

"Y'all probably got into it this morning."

"What are you a mind reader or something?" I asked Red while laughing.