LIX.

(Chris' POV)

"Aye lets go to the movies!" Trey semi-yelled as the idea popped in his head. We were sitting outside with our cars trying to figure out the next move.

"To see what?" Jay asked as she laid her head on my chest. She had her arms wrapped around my torso.

"Aye lets go see the Purge." Red said rubbing his hands together.

"That's cool wit me. Meet y'all there." Shay said walking to August's Range Rover.

"Ight c'mon baby girl." I said swooping Jay up in my arms.

"Ahhhh Chris! Why you always surprising me like that!" She semi-yelled while laughing.

"Aye I'm riding wit y'all and I don't wanna see that nasty stuff while I'm in the car either." Red said walking to Jay's Jaguar. She wanted to drive today.

"I can't come guys I gotta work. This makes me sad." A.J said wiping a fake tear.

"It's okay boo we'll see you later." Jay said blowing a kiss to her.

"I'll miss my main so much while I'm gone." She said catching it and holding it to her heart.

"Okay y'all doin too much... Baby you leavin me though?" Trey asked.

"Yeah I gotta go... I'll see you later?" She said kissing his cheek and walking to her car.

"Alright bye... I'm riding wit y'all too. Can't ride wit Aug and Shay... They be too nasty." Trey said walking to her Jag.

"But, what if we're nasty?" Jay asked while giggling.

"Y'all won't cause Red brought his glock and y'all gone listen to us today." Trey said smiling and hopping in the backseat. Red smiled and joined him.

"Baby I think they just threatened to kill us." I said walking to her car.

"Yeah they did... But, when I drive... I have the power to hurt anybody in the backseat." She said smiling and jumping out of my arms.

I shook my head.

"Aye lemme drive cause ion know what you got up yo sleeve." I said running after her.

"Nope.. Get in the passenger's seat." She said getting in on the driver's side.

"Aye, if she crashes us today... I'm blame y'all." I said getting in on my side.

"Wait what that mean?" Red asked getting worried.

"Shut up and sit back... Enjoy the ride." She said with a smirk on her face.

This is gonna be a long ride.

-------------------

(Malorie's POV)

I was on my phone watching Red's snapchat. He was in a backseat somewhere with Trey. On the next video, he showed Jay driving and Chris in the passenger's seat. They were all singing along to Until the End of Time by Justin Timberlake. His caption said "movie time😼".

"Baby?" I asked from the living room.

"Yeah wassup?" Jacob came out of the room asking.

"Let's do something...." I said smiling.

"Like what?" He asked sitting on the couch next to me.

"Let's go to the movies." I said laying across his lap.

"Um alright... What you wanna see.. I gotta shower and stuff." He said looking at me.

"Ummm we can find out when we get there. But, can we stop by my house first? I just gotta grab some clothes." I said as he got up.