XVI.

We proceeded to walk off of the red carpet while he helped me hold up the train on my dress.

"Chris.... You're serious?"

"Am I serious about what?" He asked being oblivious to what just happened.

As I looked closer, I saw the guys.

(Chris' POV)

She looks so beautiful... Words can't even define how I feel right now. I had to make her mine right then and there. What do I need to wait for. I know I want her and I know she want me. So why wait?

"You just told them that we were a couple." She said as we walked towards the guys.

"Are you okay with being one?" I asked hoping for a positive answer.

"Of course I am... The way we just became one was funny though." She said laughing.

"So you're mine now right?"

"Yep I'm yours." She said as I leaned down to kiss her soft lips. I love the feeling of us touching. I'm so glad I made her mine.

"Ayeeee sorry to break up the love fest but can I say hey to my mini me?" Red said walking up to us and pushing me away.

"Nigga really?" I asked while all of us laughed.

"Hey lil Red... You lookin good tonight. Making all these other girls look bogus." He said giving her a side hug.

"You already know it. Hey y'all!" Jay said giving side hugs to the rest of the guys.

"Hey lil sis..." August said smiling.

"Wassup lil bit? Aye I just got somebody number. I think she got a man though." Trey said explaining to us and laughing.

"Trey why would you do somethin like that." She said shaking her head and smiling.

"Well you know I'm Mr.Steal Yo Girl."

"Awww nawww you bogus for that one." She said laughing aloud.

"I'm sorry, but I couldn't help but hear conversation about a certain couple." Jamal said trying to get some information out of me. I smiled and looked down at her. She mirrored my facial expression and grabbed my hand.

"Ohhhhhh y'all together now??" Red asked getting excited.

"yeah we are" She said letting go of my hand and taking her phone out of her purse.

"Ayeeeee you finally did it my brotha." August said smiling and dapping me.

Jamal and Red tried to put me in a headlock and rub my curls with their knuckles.

"Let me go before you mess up my hair!" I semi-yelled making them laugh.

"Nigga you just got a girlfriend and you already starting to sound gay." Trey said laughing as I tried to fix my curls.

"Shut up man!" I said pushing Trey out of the circle we created.

I looked over and saw Jay recording herself on snapchat. So, we all decided to join in on the video.

"Hi guys!" She said still recording. While she was recording, Red took her phone and walked away with it.

"Aye you can add me on the snap right now... @filmoered Imma add you back too." He said ending the video and posting it to her story.

He started another video and pointed the video towards Jay and me. Red started singing Pipe it Up by Migos and Jay started doing the dance.

"Aye dab for me one time lil Red." He said recording her. She laughed and dabbed while he was singing. He posted the video to her story and started another one.