XXXV.

(Malorie's POV)

1:26a.m.

We made it up to Chris' apartment. I'm now in his bedroom and he is knocked out cold. I walked around and I saw his drawings spray-painted on his wall.

I saw pictures of him and that hoe on his dresser and some were posted on his wall. I went to the bed and I took pictures of him shirtless and me laying next to him.

So glad I have the opportunity to take pictures, it's gonna mean so much in the end. I went through his phone and I found Jay's number. I'll be talking to her soon.

I unbuckled his pants and I pulled them down. He was left in nothing but his socks and his boxers. He moved around in his sleep. I got on top of him and I took more pictures.

I set my phone to the side and I slid off. I reached in his boxers and grabbed his friend. I heard a groan escape from his mouth as I stroked it gently. I fully took it out and I licked the tip. He squirmed around as his eyes started to open.

"Mmmmm J-jay baby wait." He moaned out.

(Chris' POV)

I woke up to this amazing feeling. Somebody was playin with my junior and I just knew it had to be Jay. Pain shot through my head from all the drinking I did.

"Mmmmm J-Jay baby wait a minute..." I groaned out as my vision was still a blur.

"How many times I gotta tell you that the hoe ain't here Chris." I heard a familiar voice say. I rubbed my eyes to get my vision fully back and I flipped out when I saw Malorie with me in her hand.

"What are you doing!?" I pulled away and I got up and put it back in my boxers. I slipped on my pants as she was talking.

"Chris... Let's talk baby."

"No!! I don't wanna talk to you. Why are you here? Why were you on top of me?!" I yelled out and asked. I didn't care about this headache. I needed her to go. I don't want nothing happening between us.

"I brought you here from the club because you were so drunk." She explained while walking towards me.

"No no no Malorie! You know I'm in a relationship! I told you I'm not doing it anymore! Me and you are done! Now get out!" I yelled while walking into the bathroom.

Jay can never know about this... I'll be dead.

-------------
(Jay's POV)

1:43a.m

If you thought that Q was gonna stay up with me the whole time, you thought wrong. He was over in the passenger's seat snoring with his blanket. I've been awake by myself.

Finally making it to San Diego, I drove along the water looking for the base.

"Q.....Q wake up I think we made it." I said pushing him and waking him up.

"Ohhh snap I fell asleep on you." He said waking up and rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah you did ... But we're here... He comes the gate."

I drove up to a gate guard by naval officers and people with guns. I was so nervous. I stopped the car as some of the guards walked up.

"Ma'am you know that you're entering the base of the U.S Navy right? These grounds are restricted."

"I know, but Sergeant Williams called me and informed me that my brother was in a horrible accident. He told me that he was in Urgent Care and he told me to notify you all upon my arrival." I said trying to be professional. I understand that they are just trying to do their job.

"What is your brother's name ma'am?" He asked pulling out his walkie talkie.

"Sergeant Lovato" I said hoping that he kind of saw the resemblance.

"His name is Deontae.... Deontae Lovato." Q said looking pass me to speak to the officer.

"Alright, give me one second." He said walking away to talk to the other guards.

"Aye that ain't playin out here... I've never seen so many guns and stuff like this before. This is dope ... I'm glad I came." He said grabbing my phone to get on my snapchat. He recorded himself and posted it to my story.

"Q this is probably classified information... You can't be recording around here. They'll probably fool around and take my phone away." I said chuckling as the guard came back. Q immediately put the phone down.

"When you go into the base, make a right and go all the way down to the end by the ship. Sergeant Williams is waiting there for you. Be careful." The guard said informing me while other guards checked the outside of the car. Hope they don't think I have any weapons.

"Thank you so much." I said waiting for them to open the gates.

"Alright she's all clear!" Two of the guards yelled as the gates opened up. I pulled inside and I followed his directions. I hope my brother is ok.
----------------

"I still can't believe you got stung by a jellyfish... That's crazy." I said sitting down in a chair next to my brother.

"Yeah well it happened... Parts of my body are still shocked, but for the most part... I'm okay I think." He said chuckling.

"So what happened again?" Q asked taking a bite out of the Popsicle the nurse gave him.

"I wasn't out in battle grounds today, so my other job is to train the Dolphins and the seal lions. We teach them to alert is of any enemy or strange activity in the water. I decided to take a swim with Tori... She's one of our best. I was trying to send her to get something deep in the water for me, but she was being stubborn today." My brother said explaining.

"Awnnnn that is so cute that you swim with dolphins." I said pinching his cheek.

"Ahhh shut up.... Anyways I was diving in the water to get it myself when I came into contact with the jellyfish... I didn't even see it, it came out of no where. When I woke up here, they said Tori was making a lot of noise and she swam down in the water and got me and brought me back." He said smiling.

"That's dope yo... Tae I ain't knew you could pull girls, but ocean animals too? You the real goat my brotha." Q said laughing as Tae threw a piece of ice at him.

"No throwing stuff guys." A nurse peaked in a said. As soon as she left, we all bursted out in laughter.

"Sorry to intrude, but may I speak with you Ms. Lovato?" The sergeant said walking in.

"Um sure... You can call me Jay though. I'll be back guys." I said walking out to talk to him. I wonder what this is about.
--------------
Thanks for reading! 💋

--------------Thanks for reading! 💋