LXXXII.

(I apologize for any spelling errors or grammatical errors. I didn't proof read it yet.)

2 Days Later

(Jay's POV)

"I like it out here...." Chris said as he grabbed my hand. We were walking around Navy Pier. It's our last full day out here.

"I told you I got a love hate relationship with this place." I said chuckling.

The rest of the crew went to the store and Chris wanted to walk outside by the water.

"I low key missed this place. I haven't been here since high school. That's a long time." I said looking out at the water as the wind blew in my hair.

"Yeah and even better you're here with me." He said smiling and looking down at me. He kissed my forehead and we continued to walk.

"Ohhh my gosh that's Chris Brown!"

"Hi Chrissss!!"

"Can I take a picture with you!?"

"Hi Jay! You're so pretty!"

We heard a group of girls run up with huge smiles on their faces.

I smiled at the sight as they hugged the both of us.

"Sure, I'll take a picture with all you guys." He said posing and making a silly face. I grabbed one girl's phone and they all posed. As I took the picture, one girl said, "He looks even better in person."

I laughed to myself and walked away. My man looks good 25/8. She must not know.

Chris continued to talk to them as the crew came outside.

"Aye sis, we wanna get on the Ferris Wheel." Tae said walking towards me with funnel cake.

"Ummmm y'all know it's real windy out today right?" I asked.

"Yeah we know... We still wanna get on. Where's CB?" Red asked as he sipped on his pop.

"He was over there talking to some fans. Here he comes." I said as Chris walked over.

"Gimme this." I said snatching the funnel cake from my brother. A.J and I began to tear off pieces of it.

"Stop playin and gimme my stuff back!" Tae said whining like a little kid.

"Shut up you big cry baby." Pryce said snatching it from us and giving it back to Tae.

"Aye if y'all wanna get on the Ferris wheel, come on cause the line is getting long." Q said while getting on snapchat.

Of course as we walked towards the Ferris wheel, it got bigger and bigger.

"This thing is huge!" Chris semi-yelled as he ran to get in the line.

"He's so childish...." I said shaking my head.