VIII.

(Chris' POV @ 7:43a.m.)

I woke up to my phone vibrating, indicating that I had a call. I looked down to see Jay with her arms wrapped around my torso and she was sound asleep.

"Hello?" I asked in my raspy voice. I didn't look at the phone, I just answered it.

"Ayeeee wassup broski!" Red yelled into the phone. Why was he up so early and why was he so loud. He must be gettin high.

"Wassup man?" I said in my raspy voice.

"Nigga I know you ain't sleep." Jamal said in the background.

"Yes I'm sleep... Me and somebody else are trying to sleep." I said looking down at the body in front of me.

"Somebody else? What you mean-----" I heard Red say until I cut him off.

"Anyways.... What y'all want man?" I asked closing my eyes... I really am tired still.

"Wanna go to iHop or sum? We hungry."Red said.

"Uhhh yeah I gotta get ready.." I said responding.

"You bringing ya girl too right? Cause we wanna talk to her and see where her head is at." Jamal said.

"I already know where Lil Red head is at..."

"Lil red? Nigga her hair ain't even red." I said chuckling lightly.

"I know dat but she got a guy best friend already... And she got a brother... So I wanted to go outside the box... Dang let me be great... They don't want you to win." He said in his Dj Khaled voice.

"Ight man... Uhhh we gone meet y'all there at 8:30... Be on time please." I said hanging up the phone.

I groaned out loud cause in all honesty I didn't wanna move.

"I need to start getting ready?" She asked after the groan came out.

"I ain't know you was up."

"Well between Red being loud in the phone and you laughing ... I mean why wouldn't I?" She said sitting up from my grasp.

"No no no come lay back down." I said pulling her down to me.

"No come on Chris.. You wanted to make plans instead of wanting to sleep in with me, so let's go." She said getting out of the bed to go in the bathroom. I groaned out loud from frustration. I was really tired but I was also really hungry.

I watched her walk around her room and grab her hygiene stuff and go in the bathroom. She laid out her bra, panties, and scrubs out on the bed. After 5 minutes of laying there, I heard the shower turn on.

"Dang I gotta piss." I said aloud to myself as I sat up and got out of the bed. I walked in the bathroom even though she had the door closed.

"Chris I know good and well you ain't in here." She said as I continued to walk towards the toilet.

"I had to piss... Dang I ain't gone look at you or nun like dat." I said relieving myself. She continued showering and I finished peeing. I washed my hands and proceeded towards the door until I stopped in my tracks.

"Gimme a kiss." I said peeking in the shower.

"Chrisssss I'm trynna shower!! Gone somewhere!" She yelled out in annoyance. She tried to cover up her body until I took my clothes off and stepped in with a swift movement.

"Come here and give daddy a kiss."

(Jay's POV)

Okay, I am in a huge trap. Chris' fine self is towering over me naked in this shower. Whatever you do Jay, just don't look down.

"Come here and give daddy a kiss." He said moving closer to me as I covered up my boobs.

"Chris why are you in here? Can you get out?" I asked trying to pay attention to his upper body.

"Why you covering up ya nipples and why won't you look down?" He asked as a smirk peered on his lips. He let out a deep chuckle that gave me chills like no other.

"I-I'm a little insecure about them... And I'm trying to avoid your man parts." I said looking away from him.

"Baby girl...."

In a minute this room is gonna turn into the Pacific Ocean. Why is he doing this to me?

"Ain't nothin wrong wit yo boobs or what ever you wanna call them. They are big and nice to look at. Let them go." He said taking my hands and bringing them down from my chest. He kept our hands together and he intertwined our fingers.

"Chris..... Come on now." I said trying to cover myself back up. The hot water was beating on my back and the feeling was amazing. I'm just not focused on it cause I'm talking to him.

"Like I said... There is nothing wrong with your body. I adore your figure and everything about it. Don't beat yourself up when there's nothing wrong with you." He said staring into my eyes.

"Ok Chris.... Can I finish showering now?" I asked while still looking at his upper body. I felt like my eyes wanted to look down so bad, but I was holding back.

"Yeah, after you give me a kiss and you look down." He said stepping closer to me. We had a small space between us. His lips soon hovered over mine.

"I'll give you a kiss but I won't look down." I said pecking his lips and backing up.

"Baby girl that wasn't no kiss... Come here" He said with his deep raspy voice. His voice makes me fall right into his hands. He pulled me so close to him that there was no space between us. He leaned down and kissed me sweetly. His lips were so soft and warm. It didn't even make sense. He deepened the kiss after I felt his long member rub against my thigh.

We were in a deep make out session. Then, he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He kissed even more until we both stopped ourselves.

"Whoa...." I said earning a smile from him.

"I know ... Come on so we can finish showering so we can get ready and go." He said putting me down slowly.
At that moment, I looked down and saw.....

"Chris... Are you taking viagra?" I asked still staring at it.

"No I don't need viagra." He said laughing hysterically.

"Are you even hard? Ain't no way you are really that big without an erection." I said looking up at him slowly.

"Nope... It's in its regular state... I mean unless you wanna get me hard so we can do some stuff." He said smirking and reaching to grab my booty.

"No! Stop we gone be late for breakfast. Now come on and finish showering." I said avoiding eye contact with him. This boy was really a trip.