XXVII.

(Jay's POV)

Months & Months Later

Being with Chris everyday... Or at least almost everyday has shown me so much. We have so much fun together. I feel like I've known him for years. I'm not gonna admit it first, but I think I love him. It's the same type of feeling that I had with Jacob. When you can't go a day without thinking of that person. When you care about their safety 24/7. When you get those butterflies in your stomach just from their smile. When they do anything to make sure you stay on good terms.

That's what I feel when I'm with him.

I haven't talked to him because I've been with Q for majority of the day. Chris texted me and told me to meet him at the studio. He's been doing the therapy stuff still, but he's also been working on his music. All of his stuff sounds amazing. Well, except for a couple of songs I don't like.

I walked into the building and took the elevator up. I walked down the hall to the recording room. Walking inside, I saw August, Trey, and Chris vibing out to a song they've been working on.

"Hey guys" I said giving Trey and August a hug. Chris gave me a side hug which was kind of weird. I'll address that in a minute.

"What y'all working on?" I asked sitting down on the couch.

"Sis remember when I did dat joint wit Trinidad?" August asked as I thought to myself.

"Yeah yeah.... I Luv This right?"

"Yeah ... We did a remix to it... Wanna hear?"

"Of course I wanna hear... Come on and play it." I said as Trey turned the song on. Chris came and sat on the couch next to me and he out his hand on my knee. I knew something was bothering him.

I heard the beat and I was already liking what I was hearing.

August & Trey
"Ay, oh, ay oh
Ay, oh, uh-huh, whoa-oh
Ay, oh, ay, oh
Ay, whoa-oh, uh-huh, whoa-oh-oh
Man I luv this shit (8x)

(August)
"A nigga back with this motherfuckin remix, remix and we 'bout to kill this shit
See I went and got a little help to get the whole club popping like Freaknik
Cause I got Rozay, a little Bombay, a little peach Ciroc and we faded
Soon as we step in, we got your chick and yo chick, and yo chick and I know you hate it
Cause we lining up the shots, young'n got the heat to make 'em pop
Soon as we hit the parking lot, then we see all the panties drop"

When I heard some of his little verse, I looked at him like... Then his verse continued.

 Then his verse continued