LVI.

(Jay's POV a Day later)

"Who's my favorite nephew in the whole wide world!?" I asked King as I picked him up and swung him around.

"Me! Me! Me!" He yelled out and smiled.

"I know that's right... Has your dad been good to you? I don't need to beat him up do I?" I asked him as he started laughing.

"You ain't gone beat nobody up." Mike said laughing and walking to us.

"Oh whatever... Wanna go get some ice cream?" I asked King as he started clapping his hands.

"I'll take that as a yes." I said laughing.

"Aye can you bring me some back?" Mike asked.

"Let me drive the Rari...." I said putting King down.

"Drive the what?! That's my other child!" He said walking to hug his car.

"Oh get over it.. Where are the keys?" I asked grabbing King's hand.

"Don't hurt her Jay.. Not playin." He said taking the keys out of his pocket.

"Alright... I'll be back in a few.. Same flavor right?" I asked putting King in the backseat.

"You already know." He said smiling.

I hopped in the front seat and closed the door.

"Ready to go fave?" I asked him while I turned the engine on.

"Yes!" He said from the backseat. I adored the sweet little smile of his. It makes me think about having a baby.

----------------

"Hi can I have a scoop of cookies and cream in a kid's cup? Then, can I have two scoops of Oreo hurricane in a regular sized cup." I said T the cashier. Mike loves Oreo flavored ice cream because he loves chocolate Oreos.

"Is that all for you ma'am?" The lady asked as I was taking out my money.

"I'll take a bottle of water and a peach slushy." I said handing the lady a ten dollar bill.

She began to get my change ready.

"You want anything else sweety?" I looked down and asked King.

"I want ice cream." He said giggling.

"Its okay.. Your ice cream is coming right up." I said laughing as she handed me the change.

"Can I add to your order?" I heard a familiar voice say from behind me. I turned around to see Jacob.

"I was just kidding. How are you?" He asked as I put my money in my purse.

"I'm fine... How are you?" I asked grabbing King's hand. He moved and hid behind my leg. I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"I'm cool.. I been working on some music and stuff...." He said flashing a smile.

"That's good Jacob." I said smiling back.

"Oh and you don't have to worry about me stalking you or anything anymore. I'm dating someone new." He said smirking at me.

"That's great Jake. It looks like whoever it is, is making you happy." I said honestly. Now Chris doesn't have to worry about him either.

"Here you go ma'am." The lady said with our order.

"Well it was good seeing you. Have a good one." I said to Jacob and handing King his cup of ice cream.

"You too. Nice to meet you lil man." He said to King as he waved. Jacob walked up to the register and placed his order.

I grabbed the bag with Mike's ice cream and I put the bottle of water in my purse. I grabbed my slushy and King followed me out the door. When we got to the car, I helped King buckle up in the back and I got in the driver's seat. I took some napkins out of the bag because I knew that King would have ice cream all over his face.