LI.

(Chris' POV)

It's been a good night so far man I can't complain. Jay said she had to talk to me about something. She went inside the girl's bathroom and made sure it was clear. She pulled me in and she locked the big door.

"Whoa... Y'all bathroom smell good." I said taking in a whiff.

"Yeah y'all bathroom stank." She said looking in the mirror and fixing her hair.

"What's wrong baby? Talk to me." I said wrapping my arms around her waist. When I did that, she pulled out her phone to take pictures. She posted one on snapchat and captioned it saying "back at it💍💓".

"I like what you did there, but tell me what's going on. You know I get impatient and worried with stuff like this." I said letting her waist go and turning her around to face me.

"Ummmm don't be mad." She said looking down. When people say stuff like this I already know Imma end up getting mad.

"What is it Jay?" I asked with concern in my voice.

"I saw Jacob."

When she said that... My mind went blank. I didn't know what to think or what to feel.

"Look I'm telling you so I can keep it a hundred with you Chris." She said reaching for my arm. But, I snatched away.

"Why did you see him?" I asked pulling at my chin hair and waiting for her response.

"Look, after we broke up, I was jogging one morning and he found me." She said looking at me the whole time.

"So what happened....cause you was sitting in the bathroom that night crying to me about how he broke your heart. Then, you nearly took yo life cause of this nigga man." I said getting agitated. What is there to talk about? He hurt you to a drastic level, then you come at me with this?

"Chris please don't bring that back up.... You know that's a hurtful topic. I wasn't thinking straight that night. Don't you dare throw that back in my face." She said walking away and staring in the mirror.

"He don't think that you getting back wit him right? Cause that's gone be a prob------"

She cut my sentence off and spoke.

"Look Chris, I forgave him and we squashed everything. We are only cool and nothing more. He already knew that I wasn't gonna get back with him. He just wanted to make sure we were on good terms." She said walking up to me. I was leaning up against one of the walls.

"Don't be mad Chris. That's why I wanted to let you know. I know he hurt me in the past, but I'm done with holding grudges. I'm on a level of forgiveness right now." She said looking down and playing with her fingers.

I picked her up and sat her on the sink.
I spread her legs apart and stood in between them. I could care less if she had on a dress or not. That's easier access to let her know who's in charge.

"Look, all I know is that he better not try and get wit you or come at you sideways no more... You understand me?" I said with assertiveness in my voice and rubbing my finger on her spot through her panties. She moaned lightly and started squirming.

"Do you understand me?" I asked again with sternness in my voice.

"Y-yes Chris." She managed to get out while I made my way inside her panties.

"Also, I don't want that other nigga that stole my name to try and get onnat wit you either. I'm not playin. You're mine and its me and you. Whatever you had with him is over. Do you understand me?" I whispered in her ear as I was still moving my two fingers back and forth against her.

"Mmmm Ch-Chris..." She moaned out in my ear. That turned me on like no other. I wanted to give it to her right her right now.

"I said do you understand me?" I asked her in that husky tone that drives her crazy.

"Y-yeah Chris I u-understand..." She said as I pulled my fingers away. She was breathing heavily as I kissed her passionately on her lips. Ain't nothin coming between me and mine.
I tugged at her bottom lip to ask for entrance and she allowed it. I kissed her lips.. Down to her jawline ... Then, to her neck until her phone vibrated.

"Dang it... Now I'm all hot and bothered." She said pushing me off and checking her screen.

(Jay's POV)

BigRed🐾: where y'all at? I kno we ain't just see y'all go in dat bathroom witcha nasty selves😩

I laughed aloud and showed Chris. Then, I received a text from A.J.

MyMain💋: girllllllllll did you just go in the bathroom wit Chris?🤔😛

I laughed again and then we heard banging at the door. Chris helped me get off of the sink and I fixed my clothes and my hair. Chris handed me my purse as he fixed his shirt. We walked to the door casually and I opened it to see the whole crew. Literally the whole crew.

"Ooooo y'all was getting some cuddy in the girl's bathroom? My nigga." August said dapping Chris as I shook my head.

"I mean we saw y'all go in together and of course you already know what we suspected." Red said with a big grin plastered on his face.

"Aye I'm ready to go.... I have work in the morning before our dinner." I said looking up to Chris.

"I can't believe you still cheating on me wit this nigga.... Then y'all gettin down in the bathroom." Prince said fake crying and referring to Chris.

"She love disrespectin you blood." Red said patting his back and shaking his head.

"Boy shut up!" I semi-yelled causing everybody to laugh.

"I can take you home cause Shay & August are still preoccupied. So is Trey & A.J.... Red n nem prolly got girls waiting." Chris said wrapping his arms around me.

"Chris I'm glad you already know. The girls love ya boy." Red said smiling and taking another sip of his drink.

--------------------

"So you going back to the big house or you staying over here?" I asked Chris as we walked down our hallway.

"Imma stay over here tonight so I can see you before we go to work." He said grabbing my hand.

"But, you're gonna see me after work." I said while letting out a soft chuckle.

"Yeah I know dat.." He said as we reached my door.

"I had fun tonight. You were amazing baby. That voice of yours does wonders." I said smiling and wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his hands around my waist and smiled down at me.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself." He said leaning down to kiss me. The second his lips touched mine, my door opened up. I snatched away and looked to see Tae and Pryce.

"Aw so now you cheating on me baby? You spending late nights with him?" Pryce asked folding his arms.

"Man Pryce get back in there and shut up. Dang you always doin to much." I said muffing his forehead.

"Man I'm sick of you bossing me around. How am I supposed to be the man in the relationship and you do me like this." He said walking back into the condo.

"You ain't gotta worry bout him." I said to Chris as he shook his head and chuckled.

"Oh um where are my manners... Tae this is Chris, Chris this is my brother Deontae." I said introducing the both of them.

They shook hands and I heard my mom coming. My family sure has wonderful timing.

----------------------

Thanks for reading! 💋