Act 2

Open your eyes now
Open your eyes now
It's time to see
If you still believe me

Open your life now
Open your life now
I'll try to be
All that you need me
To be

She'll be a star now
I will follow her lead
She'll be a scar now
I will still let her bleed

Open your eyes now
Open your eyes now
Try to speak
Like you can see me

Fredag 16 :56

Two days. Two days since the cafeteria incident. It was also two days that I remained hidden in the safety of my bedroom.

Luckily for me, the October break was tonight which meant I would have a week off before resuming my daily hell.

This was probably why my mother or the rest of my family had not asked more questions when I arrived in a whirlwind on Wednesday afternoon. Or even about my strange behavior.

If I was remote and calm in high school, it was completely different from me and I could easily understand that my family found me strangely calm since the other day.

But honestly who wouldn't ? Especially after being humiliated and pointing at the whole high school.

I really did not know what I had done in Iben to deserve such treatment. However, I assumed that there was worse and better elsewhere. I could not really complain.

It was not really my style anyway.

Anyway, I was now lounging on my bed with a new drawing book. I had to acknowledge that I was more concerned about the loss of the old than my present fate. It turned out that it had real value for me. It contained very private drawings. It was basically like my own black and white diary. It represented the perfect balance between the darkness of high school and the clarity of my family.

Unfortunately, I doubted that I was going to get it back now and even then I was not stupid enough to face Iben of myself.

It would just give her a new opportunity to humiliate me.

Anyway, the agreement of our familiar bell echoing through the entirety of our large two-story house struck me for a moment. I raised my head trying to remind myself of my previous conversations with my family members to see if anyone had mentioned the visit before just shaking my head when I remembered that I had not really granted much what they were telling me in the last few days.

I plunged my nose into my notebook rubbing the stamp of my fingers against the rough page to get a light effect before suddenly raising my head to the agreement of the opening of the door of my room.

"Hey, honey. " Hello my mother wearing her usual curvaceous costume of lawyer before she stepped back to reveal probably the last person I expected to see at home. "You have a visit. "

I easily recognized the beautiful blonde of the other day and even more the famous notebook that she held in her hands as she gave me a wink with a broad smile with red lips."Hey, Celeste."

I put my notebook softly beside me as I got up from my bed in the awkward realization that she seemed to know me when I did not even know her first name.

"Well, I'll leave you both." My mother, Ella gave a big smile of white teeth on the blonde platinum square before she turned to me making her way out of my room. "I'll get you some cookies."

"Thank you, Mom. ." I called after her out of politeness and gratitude before turning awkwardly towards the blonde once we found ourselves more than both.

She seemed to take note of my discomfort as she suddenly stepped toward me with her outstretched hand. "Hi, I'm Noora. "

I still gave a slight smile on my lips to the loquacious situation in which we found ourselves before shaking her hands with a shrug of my shoulders. "Céleste but you already seemed to know. "