Act 81.

Torsdag 14:50

"So you missed me, huh ?" I teased through my phone as I walked blindly through the corridors of the high school.

"As fuck! I need you! I need to feel your body against mine !"

I felt blushing at the heat already building up my body at the simple understanding of Chris's insinuation before biting on my lower lip with malice. " You have received my picture ?"

"You're horrible, you know that ?! I was in full poker and I was winning."

"Oh really ?! So you didn't like it ?"

"Fuck! Of course, I like it." He replied immediately before releasing a slight grunting frustrated. "I want to fuck you so bad right now. "

"Hm... it sounds ... interesting. Unfortunately, I am in high school and you must soon resume your training." I recalled knowing that I was killing him from the inside since he had to have a boner.

I giggled slightly as I heard him grunting at the other end of the phone.

I creased my lips by bringing my hand to my mouth to hide my hilarious smile before crossing a new floor.

However, a familiar voice quickly prompted me to take a break to listen to Chris's request."Who's that ?"

"Isak. I'll call you back later, kay ?" I left a big smile on my lips at the sight of the tall blonde making his way to me before focusing my attention again on my conversation with Chris. " I love you. Don't forget to stay focused."

"It's going to be difficult. My girlfriend is hot as fuck and she's all I'm thinking !"

I left a quiet chuckle as I lifted a finger to hold Isak a little longer before sighing with a slight nostalgia as Chris reminded me that he would call me later.

I hung up with a smile on my lips before looking up at Isak. "Hi, what's up ?"

"Well, I have to go to the class right now but I wanted to know if you'd be busy going for a coffee later ?"

I noticed that he seemed concerned about something that made me slightly frown before putting my hand on his biceps in the worry. "Something wrong ?"

"Oh, no, no! Everything is fine actually." He hastened to reply before wrinkling his lips, giving me a hesitant look. "I just wanted to catch up a little with you. You know... about Even and stuff. "

"Stuff?" I asked with a slight curious smile on my lips collecting a nonchalant shrug of the blond's shoulders. "Hm... I have to go to Sana after the classes but maybe tomorrow ?! If it's okay with you ?"

"Tomorrow ?! Yeah! Sound good for me. "

I gave him a big smile with a nod before stepping backwards by signing the corridors over my shoulder. "Tomorrow. Text me the address. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------

18:58

"Okay so why did you absolutely want me to come to you ?" I asked in the direction of Sana as we climbed the stairs leading to her apartment.

The brunette gave me a malicious look over her shoulder before speaking with her usual attitude. "Because I heard some very interesting things from Noora and Eva. Things related to Chris and you. "

I felt a redness settling instantly on my cheeks as she winked over her shoulder before finally stopping in front of a heavy white door.

" You are mad at me ? "