Act 109.

Bekind He's hair growning up ^^

Tagged : @Chrisschistad

------------------------------------------------------------------

Tirsdag 13:42

Drama. Drama and ... still drama.

I was looking for my textbooks for my next class when Sana suddenly appeared at the end of the corridor before rushing to me.

I did not even have time to say whatever it was that the brunette took my arm by slamming the metal door of my locker before shooting me with her.

I stumbled slightly on my feet before holding my stomach as a precaution as I called after the brunette. "Wow, Sana. Slows down ! My babies will not keep up at this rate. "

Sana made a pause before giving me a wide look over her shoulder. "My babies ?"

" Oh ! Uh ... surprised ? "

Sana gave a broad smile contrasting with her previous expression before she quickly regained her spirits. "We'll celebrate later. For now, we have to start the plan. "

"Huh ?! "

Sana did not answer me as she pulled me again with her through the high school yard. However, she didn't need to answer me as I soon noticed the small group of Sara.

"What the fuck is this ?" Sana suddenly burst into stopping in front of Sara with her phone raised to her face to show the shit messages of Sara and Isak.

"I don't know. "

"Did you write this stuff about me ?"

"No! Why would I? It's obvious someone's fucking with me. You can see it's photoshopped. "

I looked nervously between each visibly tense girl before shaking my head as Sana gave a deathly look at Sara. "Get rid of it. I'm not getting any shit written about me on instagram. "

I was trained again by Sana as she passed Sara by hitting her shoulder against Sara on her way.

I was content to follow Sana, casting nervous glances over my shoulder before widening my eyes as I was attacked in an excited hug from Sana as soon as we were out of sight.

"Two babies ?! "

"Ye-yeah." I answered with a broad smile, forgetting somewhat what had just happened before I shook my head quickly to regain my spirits. "Sana, are you sure it's a good idea? I mean, you're really a great actress and all that but ... it's not dangerous or illegal? "

Sana gave me a long look realizing the truth of my words before she shook her head looking somewhat doubtful now. " No. it's nothing. "

---------------------------------------------------------------