Act 91.

Torsdag 21: 34

Eva and Vilde were already completely drunk. Noora was somewhere to converse with an unknown boy while Sana and Chris were trying to find a new hook for the latter.

As for me, I tried to reach the kitchen without making me crush by the multitude of teenage body filling the living room.

I shook my head with a smile as I avoided getting bumped just before I let out a sigh when I finally found myself in the kitchen.

I used tap water in my red solo mug before jumping on one of the free kitchen islets as I pulled out my phone from my jeans pocket.

I shook my head at the sight of the amount of messages of Chris received in the last five minutes before getting my red cup between my teeth to cleanly answer my boyfriend.

However, it was before some familiar brunette came into the kitchen before quickly making her way in my direction at my sight. "Hey! "

I immediately raised my head, taking my cup of my teeth, simply to display a rather confused expression at the sight of Iben.

"Hey?"

"Are you enjoying the party ?"

I left a real smile on my lips in her unkind tone before nodding my head.

However, the brunette gave me a dubious look as she signed my red cup in proof. " Some water ? "

"I'm the designated driver tonight." I explained with a shrug of the shoulders gathering a smile of the brunette.

An awkward silence settled between us as we watched a couple hanging somewhat in disorder before Iben made an uncertain sound.

I turned immediately to her with an arched eyebrow harvesting an awkward expression of the brunette. " I am sorry. For what I did to you. And for what I said about you and Chris. I was jealous. "

I widened my eyes, visibly surprised before scraping my throat giving her a reassuring look."It's okay. It's from the past. "

"Really ?" She exclaimed in a gayety, making me realize her intoxication before she surprised me by giving me a hug aside.

I left a slight chuckle uncertain before catching quickly the stormy blue eyes surprised of Noora on our duo as she made her way to us.

"What's going on here? "

Iben straightened up immediately making me chuckle against my hand as she hugged Noora before announcing that she had to find a cute boy in the crowd.

Noora and I looked at each other after the surprising brunette before sharing an uncertain look like the blonde turned to me.

I let a little smile adorn my lips before giggling with Noora.

The latter leaned over my side for support before taking my cup of my hands to drink a sip of water.

I took advantage of this moment to pick up my phone buzzing like a sick since the last few minutes making me smile again at the sight of Chris's messages.

I hastened to reassure him. Again. Before taking a quick picture of Noora and me to send him.

 Before taking a quick picture of Noora and me to send him