Act 49.

Fredag ​​17:38

"Oh my god, this dress is so sexy!" Vilde groaned already half drunk making me give her an unimpressed look at my closet as she let herself fall on my bed under the laughter of the girls."Céleste, you have to wear that. "

I shook my head on the blonde platinum before choosing a simple outfit made up of a clear holed jeans with a black long sleeve tee shirt close to the body.

I finished the look with a pair of black and white adidas sneakers before asking Noora to change quickly.

However, a slight knock against my door prompted me to make an eyebrow at the sight of Mathias and Egil leaning against the gap of my door to look at us with raised eyebrows

"What's going on here?"

Eva, Vilde and Chris immediately threw themselves on my bed in a seductive position at the sight of the false twins smiling at the lips of these last two, causing me to roll my eyes before walking in their direction.

"It's a pre-party. Now out." I grumbled under my breath before trying to close the door just to get me arrested by Mathias.

The latter gave a look at my current outfit before arcing an eyebrow in disapproval. "And you're gonna wear that?"

"No, I plan to wrap myself in a garbage bag before leaving." I replied sarcastically, causing the boys to look flat."Just ... leave."

"Wait !" Mathias quickly interrupted me, giving me an impatient look. "You don't see the other tonight, right ?"

I narrowed my eyes in annoyance now before crossing my arms on my chest as I rolled my eyes at the girls' agreement to chame." The other ? "

"The fuckboy. "

"Go fuck yourself! "

I immediately slammed my door to their faces in exasperation before frowning at the sudden call of Mathias. "Go to the party and only to the party, Céleste."

I stared out over my shoulder before just shaking my head. Mathias was just trying to bore me.
If only I had known.

20: 56

Noora, Sana, Chris, Vilde, Eva and I all walked in a line as we approached the famous boys bus.

I was not long to display a broad smile as I spotted William and Borkis at the entrance letting me take a step to kiss William on the cheek before entering inside.

It was exactly how I had imagined it.

In fact, it did not really differ from our usual parties. There was alcohol in the water, weed, and strong, stupefying music.

I was soon to be shot in a corner only to display a broad smile at the sight of William. "What's up, buddy ? "

"Buddy ?" William chuckled before making an exaggeration by falsely taking my temperature with his hand on my forehead. " Are you sure you're ok ? "