Act 104.

Bekind You don't know yet but you're the best part of us ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Tagged : @Chrisschistad

@loglady99 So cute !!! I can't wait to meet him !!!

@evamohn2 When she's flawless and she is your best friend ❤ ❤ ❤

@Sana_bakkoush Best part of you ?! So adorable !!!!

@Chrisschistad Damn !!! You're so pretty !!! I'm already miss both of u !!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 

@Astridgrn Awww so cute !!! They make small secret dedications ^^ ❤

@ellevillevilde You know ?!

@bekind Oh god babe !!! You have to stop telling everyone 😲 ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mandag 10:21

I pushed the door of the high school building into the courtyard before making a sudden pause at the sight of

Sana and Noora being a few feet away from the large group of girls containing Eva, Vilde, Chris, Sara, Ingrid and some other girls from the bus.

I frowned as Vilde's sudden laughter could be heard before I quickly turned my head toward Sana and Noora as they took to me to meet me at my sight.

"Did I fall into a sort of parallel universe ?"

"Exactly my thought." Accepted Noora before tying her arm with mine as she pulled me with her and Sana in the direction of the girls.

"Hi !" Vilde exclaimed immediately at our sight letting me clumsily stand by the girls.

"What's up? "

"We were just talking about the party on Friday. You should've gone. It was a lot of fun, and so many handsome boys." Eva explained at once, making me smile lightly on the redhead knowingly.

The girls scrambled to accept the redhead before Chris intervened. "Yes, are you insane ? Did you really have fun ?"

"I feel like there is something different about the south boys... they are like..."

"Yeah, that alexander guy !" Immediately agreed to one of the girls making me frown on most girls visibly out of the loop.

"Yeah, the tall one ?"