Act 35.

Okay, I'm really sorry guys to put Chris and Celeste in such situations ! I also want them to meet but I don't think they can get overnight like that ...

Nevertheless, I assure you that things will accelerate in the next chapter !!!

We will finally have a little action and I prefer to warn you, it may start strong ;)

Way Christoffer Schistad :p

Tirsdag 11:50

"You should come and see what we do with the guys. It's not to boast but we are rather impressive. " Adam said, leaning over the locker next to mine with an arrogant shrug of his eyebrows.

I shook my head with a slight laugh before slamming the door of my locker as I turned to the big brown.

I held my textbooks against my chest as I gave him a smile before suddenly frowning at the feel of a hand around my biceps. "Sorry, man, but I have to talk to her."

With that, Chris pulled me abruptly with him before shooting me in the first place on our way, in other words, the boys' toilets.

I widened my eyes in complete embarrassment by turning with apologies as a boy was currently urinating before giving an outrageous look at Chris once he had locked the door.

"Are you completely sick ?"

" And you ? Did you sincerely believe that I was angry with you for the fight ?" Immediately replied the brown, suddenly advancing on me with an intimidating step.

I soon met the surface of the sinks making me fully realize that I was trapped.

I swallowed visibly stunned before shrugging my shoulders, stuttering slightly. "Well... you didn't talk to me on Monday and I don't know... things are different between us."

"Different ?" He repeated with a new arrogant smile making me raise my brown doe on him.

Honestly if he continued with the mood swings he was going to give me the spin. I never understood the least of his reactions.

But one thing I was certain was that I didn't want him to resume his old flirting habits with me. That I could not handle. It was way too embarrassing and I didn't really like the way I felt at those times.

"It's... uh..." I immediately lifted my hand and placed it on his abdomen in the hope of keeping him at a distance only the painful groan of the brown made me stagger my eyes in anxiety."Oh my god... did I hurt you? Is it the fight ? "

Chris stepped back, holding his sides with a grimace as he closed his eyelashes making me all the more panicked.

The seconds seemed to turn into minutes as I watched him writhing in pain before he reopened his eyelids with a breath making me frown as I moved towards him." Let me see. "

"You know I wouldn't be against a quickie in the toilet but I thought you wanted to wait ?" Immediately teased the brown in one breath only his almost anxious expression made me pass over.

"Chris, let me see. "

Chris again avoided my hands holding his side before giving me a long pointed look. "I'm fine, Céleste. "

I was pausing to lift my eyes to support his gaze not understanding his behavior again before covering my cry of horror as he sighed heavily before lifting his Penetrator sweatshirt.