Act 64.

Onsdag 21:45

"Oh my god, Céleste !" Cried Olivia abruptly, making her way through the crowd of teenagers occupying the immense salon.

I left a chuckle as she stumbled on her feet before giving her an amused look aside when she dropped heavily at my side on the couch.

The twins Olivia and Noah had arrived earlier this morning and the boys had decided to take advantage of my uncle's absence and my aunt to organize a huge party.

I didn't know half the people present and again, the party seemed even worse than that back home.

A place in which Chris seemed to develop like a real fish in the water.

I shook my head by taking a sip of my red cup as Olivia threw herself into a drunken monologue about women's rights before searching for my current boyfriend across the body sea.

Ivanna had gone with a random guy in her room and Maksim and Enrik had sworn to me that they were going to show Chris how they were partying here.

Noah was with them, just like Mathias and Egil so I assumed that I didn't have to worry so much.

However, my conversation earlier this week with Ivanna had never really left my mind and those even with the advice of Eva and Noora.

Obviously, they had contradicted Ivanna's words by saying that I just had to trust Chris.

To be honest, it was what I had planned from the beginning but I couldn't help but feel this little spark of jealousy. Especially in specific cases like tonight.

I soon spotted his new blonde hair tips blended with his natural color making me immediately get up by wedging my cup between my teeth before giving a quick apologetic look at Olivia. "I'm going to see Chris."

Olivia immediately rolled her eyes shouting something about young love on the loud music letting me shake my head with a chuckle before trying to plow my way through the crowd.

Unfortunately, The Hills-Weekend resounded suddenly around the living room sending most teenagers into a frenzy of cheers and screams making my task to circulate through even more laborious.

And to make matters worse, I soon felt a hand closing around my wrist before I was pulled against the chest of an unknown guy.

I stiffened at once with wide eyes in discomfort before trying to get me out of his grasp as I could feel his hands now on my hips.

However, he didn't seem to understand my reluctance making me immediately seek help through the crowd.

My spongy brown eyes, plunged into boredom, soon made eye contact with the person I most desired at the moment.

Early enough, Chris put down the beer he was drinking on the billiard table and headed quickly towards me.

I stretched my hand straight away, trying to free myself from the pot of glue much too close to my posterior for my taste before releasing immediately a sigh of relief as Chris released me by giving a dark look on the guy behind me.

"Wow, what do you think you're doing ?"

"Back off, she's my girlfriend."

"Oh ... sorry."

The guy raised his hands as a sign of surrender before turning around to find an another girl, immediately causing me to turn back to Chris with a relieved smile. "Takk."

However, instead of answering me Chris suddenly caught my face in his hands before pressing his lips against mine with roughness.

At first I was caught off guard by the impromptu kiss, but I hastened to reply with the same fervor as I passed my hands through his soft, smooth hair.