Act 71.

Lørdag 20 : 30

I pulled my hair off the collar of my denim jacket as I gave a quick glance at my reflection before shooting at the end of my shapely red dress as I glanced at the door of our room. "To invite my brothers to the party of Eva was really necessary ?"

"Come on, they're going to start their second year. They need to meet hot girls."

I rolled my eyes as I stooped to retrieve my white low backs before making my way to our bed completely unconscious of Chris's break at my sight.

"They wear rings of purity. Moreover, they don't even go to Nissens, that is-"

I paused as I felt Chris turning me around before he took an extra time to take in my shape licking his lips with envy.

I immediately caught an eyebrow as he tightened his grip on my hips before moving me closer to his chest. "You're fucking hot !"

"Takk." I chuckled, used to the tongue's loud of the brown now before tying my arms around his neck as I tiptoed to give him a kiss.

Only a slight frown settled on his face causing me to stare at him as a question mark. "You're way too hot. Where are your oversize clothes ?"

"Seriously, Chris ?" I shouted, shaking my head before rubbing my nose against his with malice."Would you be jealous?" "

Chris quickly folded his brown eyes on me with a wide smile before descending his hands on my butt bounces to give them a slight squeeze. "Of course, I am. You're mine !"

I giggled calmly before putting my lips against hers to share a tender kiss.

But Chris quickly elicited it, causing me to laugh as he dropped us on the mattress with all his weight.

He placed a knee between my thighs as he readjusted me before I let my back arise as he descended a kissing track down my neck to the beginning of the valley of my breasts.

I bite hard on my lower lip as he kissed the slight slit in my right breast before he stroked my sides through the thin material of my dress.

He took advantage of it to lower his other hand to the level of my naked thigh to lift it against his hips before leaning lightly on me to keep me against the mattress.

I immediately threw my arms around his neck before shooting lightly on his hair harvesting a lighted grunting of Chris before he nibbled at my point of impulse.

I breathed and moaned in pleasure at the sensation of his wet kisses as he even went so far as to slip his hand between my thighs caressing me through my shorty.

However, the sudden ringing of my phone brought us back to reality. Or rather brought me back to reality as Chris continued to tease me until I pushed him in spite of myself.