Act 112.

Hallo guys !!! So I really want to thank everyone for following, voting, commenting and adding this story.

We are nearing the end soon but don't worry, there are still three to see five, six chapters in the story of Celeste and Chris ;)

For those who are still not tired of Chris (impossible ^^) I started a new story HEARTLESS go take a look if you have time ;)

I advise you to listen to music with this chapter !!! For those who watched the episode of Skam, you will understand ;)

Fredag 16 : 00

" I've been trying to write something. To you.  "

"Yes. What have you written ? "

" I've written... Hi. In 9th grave, a social worker told me... that I have anger issues. And I though 'Fuck her, she doesn't understand shit' because... she didn't. But I'm starting to think that maybe she was right. Because I'm angry... I am.. I'm angry a lot, because... I'm not muslim enough, and no matter what I do, I'll never be Norvegian enough and I'm not marrocan enough. I'm not chill enough and I'm not pretty enough either. I'm angry with myself for making it so important to fit on a russ buss. And I'm angry because I can't ever fit in anywhere. Because I always get angry, and fuck up. But most of all, I'm sorry that it blew up in your faces... because that bus isn't important to me. And it's not important to me to be muslim enough, or if I fit in with marrocans or Norvegians. As long as I can fit in with you. The biggest loosers at school. Sorry for what I've done, I don't give a shit if I get expelled, just please, forgive me.

Sana. "

I reread Sana's message with emotion asking me how things could have happened.

However, I was not going to abandon her. Nor was the girls. But you will understand later.

I gave a look at my current outfit as I spotted the large group of Pepsi-Max girls sitting in front of Sana as a sort of lawsuit.

I rolled my eyes at the sight before rubbing my hands on my belly bouncing fully visible under my thin gray tee-shirt.

I decided that I didn't give a shit on the opinions of others and even less of the Pepsi-Max.

And I was going to show them that no matter what they said, I was going to stay with Sana.

A united front was what mattered most.

With that thought, I poked my hands in the pockets of my brown baggy before heading to the girls.

I could feel all eyes on me knowing what they were saying and what they were seeing.

However, I did not care the least.