Act 66.

Twinny When she falls asleep with you and you find her in her boyfriend's bed the next morning 😲 😲 😲 Naughty girl ❤ ❤

Tagged: @Chrisschistad @Bekind

@Stae_vaere_chris Omg exposed 😝

@williammagnusson Everything is alright now ?!

@chrisschistad Yeah, yeah, it'alright bro 😉

@loglady99 OMG SO MUCH DRAMA WITH U TWO 😲

@bekind Seriously ?! 😲 U and Willheilm are fucking character of gossip girl !!!

@evamohn2 Yaaaaaaay !! 😃 Also credit please for my reference bitch 😝

@chrisschistad Wow my babe is a savage now ?! 😲 I like it 😉 😝 ❤ ❤

@bekind corny 😉

@chrisschistad but you love me 😉 ❤

@bekind ofc I do 😊 ❤ ❤

@egil2000 They're back 😲

@ Mathiasbesttwin Please give me a bucket I'm gonna puke 😲

@twinny c'mon let them have their moment ^^ 😝

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mandag 16:45

The noise of the rain against the floor of the terrace was a good change for once. The air was more breathable, and it was as if all our worries had been swept away by inclement weather.
Plus, it was a good excuse to stay under the duvet.

Chris and I hadn't moved from our bed since this morning and I even went so far as to ask Olivia to bring us food, which she had kindly obliged since she seemed one of our most Great supporter.

Anyway, I was now half-lying on Chris with the tips of my fingers sketching papules inside his forearm as I watched the rain outside absent-mindedly.

The advantage of this room was probably the huge bay window overlooking the terrace. We opened the latter leaving the smell of rain infiltrating our room.

It was a rather welcome time with the day we had yesterday and neither Chris nor I seemed to complain.

I just enjoyed his touch as he played absent-mindedly with my hair while unconsciously humming musics against the shell of my ear.

I wasn't even sure he realized it, but I knew it gave me a lingering smile on my lips.

It was in that kind of time that I knew that a little argument or two was worth it.

Nevertheless, I knew we should always talk about yesterday's incident. We couldn't forever avoid the elephant in the room.

Besides, Chris seemed of the same opinion as he suddenly opened his eyelids, changing a little on the pillow making me raise my brown eyes to look at him carefully.

He pulled out his arm, which I caressed to caress my cheekbone with his fingertips before taking my chin between his thumb and forefinger to tilt my face up.

I already left a smile on my lips in anticipation of his kiss and immediately answered by raising me slightly above him.

I climbed slowly on his hips to put my hands in his brown / blonde hair before I retired taking his face in my hands.

I pressed maliciously on his cheeks to make a grin before chuckling with the brown as he let an idiot sound pass his lips.

"You know... I thought. "

"Hmm? Are you sure you can do it?" I taunted, lightly tapping his forehead scooping a roll of Chris's eyes despite the lingering smile on his lips leaving me chuckling before straightening up by tightening the contour of his face with my index finger. "Okay. And what have you thought about ?"

"At the beginning of the school year."

I caught a surprised eyebrow visibly caught off guard before backing up to look better. "Back to school?"

"Yeah, back to school." Immediately answered the brown, widening his eyes in exaggeration before taking me by surprise as he tightened his grip on my hips before making me chuckle as he suddenly turned us around.

I threw my head back with a burst of laughter as he tickled my sides before he supported himself on his elbows above me.

I readjusted my head to the pillow by pinching my lip between my teeth as I watched him before displaying a shy smile to his intense gaze.

"I thought that since I would only come back on my permissions we should have our own place to see each other. A place that wasn't your house or mine. "

I frowned as I played with his blond strand of hair before putting my palm against his cheek as I put my confused eyes on the brown."Our own place ?"

"Yeah. Our own place." He whispered against my lips before leaving a smirk as I was trying to connect our lips only to release a bored breath as he retired. "We could look for an apartment when we get home."

He stared at me as I widened my eyes on the brown visibly caught off guard before letting a growling puff pass my lips."I ... uh ..."

I frowned at the realization before pushing him back slightly as I sat up in a sitting position before looking over my shoulder as he leaned back against the mattress. "A flat ? You want us to live together ?"

"Well, you'll be nineteen the next year and I'm going to have a job so..."

"Exactly. You will never be there half the time." I exclaimed still shocked and excited by his proposal. "Plus, my family. Why would I want to live alone in an apartment when I have my whole family and-"

I was quickly reduced to silence as Chris straightened up before pressing his lips against mine in an eager kiss.

I immediately answered his lips in a feverish kiss before quickly pressing my forehead against his when we were both out of breath."Just said yes. You can see your family when you want."

"Yeah... because I'm not going to move with you." I asked in a confused breath collecting at once a frowned look of Chris making me take his face in my hands to support his gaze. "Chris... that's-it's crazy. An apartment together ? You don't think that has rushed a little ?"

"No." Chris replied without losing a moment leaving me dumb as he took my face in his hands before forcing me to support his intense look. "You are my home, Céleste. You're the one I constantly think of, and when I'm gone, you'll be the one I'd think of when I think about the house."

A big, silly smile seemed imperturbable on my lips to his statement as he took an extra time to observe me before displaying a smile corresponding to mine.

"Céleste... move with me. "

"I-yeah?"

"Yeah?"

"Yes. "

Dun dun dun dun !!!!

Then yes, Chris and Céleste will live together ^^

What do you think ?! Is the story between these two still interesting ?