Act 114.

Hey, still a big thank you for all of you ;)

This story is definitely not over yet but since this story follow the small parts of the season, I'm not sure I can update tomorrow.

To compensate, I leave you with a long chapter with collage between William / Celeste! They had not really spent time together since Season 3 so I think ^^

Tirsdag 13: 23

"I don't think you should worry. I think it'll be just fine." Chris said confidently letting me nodding my head for the tenth time in about twenty minutes.

"Yeah ..."

Sana, Chris, Vilde and I were on benches in the school yard. And of course, our conversation topic was again Noora and William.

These two idiots had gone completely MIA for four days and that was enough to worry the whole group.

Personally, I was not really worried since I easily put myself in Noora's place.

If Chris and I had broken up for several months and if he suddenly returned to reconquer me, I would definitely isolate myself from everyone and share my time with him.

In fact when I thought about it, it was practically what he and I were doing every weekend. So yes, I could easily understand Noora.

"I just have this bad feeling in my stomach." Vilde reined as she looked at her nails with a slight frown making me look at her with my eyebrows raised.

Chris gave me a strange look letting me shrug my shoulders before she turned to Vilde again."What's that supposed to mean? "

"I think there something wrong. "

"Something wrong? "

Sana, who seemed partially calm despite the constant jump of her leg, finally raised her head before looking at Chris and Vilde. " Hello ? Should we contact the police? "

"Seriously ?" I exclaimed, giving a broad look at Sana before shaking my head by pinching the bridge of my nose. " Hello ? That's William. Idiot, stupid, small arrogant brat who didn't even warn me that he was returning to town."

Evidently, my intervention was scarcely listened to by the girls as Vilde resumed suddenly with a grave expression. "Think if he's killed her. "

This time, I watched the blonde completely speechless in disbelief before simply knocking my forehead with the palm of my hand.

I had definitely heard everything.

"He hasn't killed her. "

"We can't know for sure. He's shown some pretty violent tendencies, and his brother is a psychopath. We don't know if William is a psychopath, thing like that can be inherided."

" Oh my God ! They're fucking. Stop nagging." Chris finally said, pointing my finger in relief.

At least, a person who was sane.

"For four days? "

"They didn't see each other for a long time." I agreed, giving a suggestive look at Sana harvesting a roll of the muslim brown eyes.

She gave me a sharp look before signing my belly bounces. "Stop thinking about sex. God, Chris made you weird. "

Chris and I chuckled at Sana's expression before giving a new look at the brunette at her bored speech.