Act 31.

Torsdag 10:56

"And after that, my mother appeared. Imagine the horror ?" Exclaimed Adam with a wide look, making me laugh at the mental image.

I shook my head elbowing him as we walked down the stairs side by side and brought my hand to my lips in hilarity.

Our friendship was easy and simple to define. I knew that no matter how long I spent with the tall one-foot-tall brown, it would be simple and relaxed. Unlike two other third year browns who loved to play with my mind.

I had not really talked to William since Tuesday noon and even less with Chris. The brown was far too confusing at the moment for me.

Plus, my instinct told me that the situation was going to get worse.

So instead, I used to spend as much time as possible with my friend Adam.

Speaking of the latter, he hastened to catch my arm to stop me before giving me an excited look." Oh ! I forgot to tell you that I had integrated a bus. Or rather a crew. "

"A crew ? "

"Yeah. You remember that I was doing dance in America, right ?" I shook my head as I remembered a smile of brown."There was this announcement on the wall the other day and I thought why not. So I auditioned and they took me. "

"That's great, Adam." I congratulated as I stopped at the end of the stairs before opening my arms to give him a hug of congratulation.

The brown hastened to take me in his arms while keeping me close to his large chest built making me blush in spite of me.

It seems that we had stayed that way a little too long since we were not slow to hear a sudden throat clearing.

I broke away from the brown before I felt the red deepening on my cheeks at the sight of the closed expressions of Chris and William.

"Hey !" I clumsily grew as I swallowed before I pulled a fuse behind my ear as a silence settled on our little group.

I could feel Adam hovering awkwardly at my side as William and Chris glared at him, staring at me anywhere except the boys' trio.

Finally, I didn't end up getting tired of this silence making me raise my eyes on the two browns by catching Adam's wrist. "Good, well... we see each other around. "

I immediately pulled Adam with me with a quick step, letting the brown stumble slightly on his feet in surprise before he straightened up quickly.

A short silence settled between us before Adam decided to speak again. "So... what happened ?"

"Honestly? I have no idea. "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Eskild wants 350 kroners and absolutely touch the breasts of Vilde." Noora sighed as she made her way into her room making me look incredulously over my shoulder. " I know. "

I shook my head with a smile on my lips as she dropped heavily at my side on her bed before turning to look at what I was drawing.

"Adam ?" She asked with a shrug of her suggestive eyebrows.

I stopped in my shadows and gave her a flat look as a warning. "We're just friends. Plus, I drew William the other day. If it interests you."

"Seriously?" She breathed, giving me a sharp look before she threw me a pillow.