Act 94.

Dun, dun, dun !!!!

Here is the big twist !!! I hope you will love it!

Tirsdag 9:15

The ringing of my phone suddenly awoke me with a start making me look all around me in a disoriented state.

I immediately frowned at my disturbed sleep and groped for my bed in search of my phone.

I soon found the latter under my pillow making me retrieve it simply to raise an eyebrow at the sight of the identifier of Noora.

I was letting a blow bored and annoyed already moody for some reason before dropping out by bringing the device to my ear. "What? "

"Céleste ? Where are you ? You missed the first hour! "

I immediately widened my eyes in realization before turning to my awakening to realize that she was right. "Shit! I didn't have to hear my alarm clock! "

I immediately came down from my bed in a hurry as Noora's laughter rang through my phone."Are you sure you're okay ? You seem tired all the time for a week or two. "

" I'm fine ! I'm fine !" I grumbled under my breath, searching in annoyance through my dresser for an outfit.

"And you're definitely more irritable." She added in a tone of fact making me take a break to roll my eyes.

I was picking a black legging clearly not in the mood to make any effort before keeping the long Chris tee that I was wearing.

I was putting on the pants by pinching my phone between my ear and my shoulder before giving an excuse in the direction of Noora. "Yeah, yeah, I'm just a little tired, I suppose. Anyways, we see each other in high school. bye. "

I rushed into our bathroom to brush my hair now resembling a bird's nest before retrieving a large black hooded jacket from Chris's closet to the living room.

However, it was before an acute pain in my breasts made me stop suddenly.

I let a painful whistle pass my lips as I tested the sensitive area of ​​my breasts before dropping my eyes on my chest with a frown at the sensation of my breasts appearing bigger.

I looked at my chest for a moment before quickly reminding myself that I was already late. I picked up my bag on the floor of the entrance corridor already forgetting about my breasts before making my way up the stairs.

10: 34

I was making my way through my class of social science towards my usual seat and kept my hood as I sat with an exhausted sigh.

Even's laughter soon echoed in my ears making me turn my head on my arms in the direction of the tall blonde. "Wow, are you sure you're okay?"

"Ah, ah, very funny." I grumbled under my breath collecting an arched eyebrow from Even.