Act 90.

Another big thank you to all those who follow this story from the beginning !!!!

You are my inspiration and your comments make my days ;)

Mandag 7:45

I took advantage of the heat of my big sweater as I grabbed the cup of coffee to take away from the console of my car before going out in the parking lot.

I threw the strap of my bag on my shoulder before heading towards the school gate.

I was looking for my familiar friend group before accelerating the pace with a tired smile on my lips

Eva and Noora quickly gave a broad smile to my eyes before squeezing me into their sides.

"Chris is gone again ?" Noora asked, giving me a friendly look that made me shrug my shoulders.

"Like every Sunday." I sighed, taking a sip of my cup of coffee before turning to the rest of the girls. "So... where's Vilde ?"

"Hm... I haven't seen her yet." Chris replied as she shrugged her shoulders, making me smile at her next statement. "She's probably fucking with Magnus. "

"Wow, nice, Chris !" Noora commented as Eva and I scoffed in amusement before shaking our heads.

I enjoyed the girls company definitely more relaxing compared to the weekend I had just had.

However, it did not take long to weigh again on my shoulders as Noora turned back to me."Where were you all the weekend ? I tried to call you but you didn't answer ?"

I swallowed by tightening my grip on my cup of coffee before squeezing my lips as I realized that the attention was now on me.

I noticed the girls always looking at me waiting for me to take a deep breath before shaking my head to take my minds back."Uh... yeah... I had problems with the twins. Egil came home drunk Saturday night and he vomits on my feet so..."

"No fucking way ?" Eva giggled at once, soon followed by the girls making me squeeze my lips again before shrugging my shoulders. "Was that his first hangover ?"

I nodded my head before rolling my eyes. "All this for a girl."

"Seriously ?" Sana exclaimed visibly surprised and somewhat vexed before shaking her head."Egil ?! Your sarcastic brother? "

I nodded my head widening my eyes visibly in agreement with her before shaking my head again.

I flew a discreet glance towards Noora feeling always guilty before I quickly cover my expression when she gave me a friendly smile.

"What did Chris do?"

"He first made fun of him. Then gave him tips on how to deal with a hangover."