Act 106.

Lørdag 10:34

I was clearly in a bad mood since I had a restless night after yesterday. Even had sent me a message to remind me of Isak's condition only I had simply answered a simple "kay" when I knew he was okay.

Honestly, I did not know why they had fought, but I was sure that it had nothing to do with their sexual orientation.

I knew Sana and I had been enough to get to know the boys. Plus, I was almost sure that religion had nothing to do with it.

I was a Christian and homosexuality was not necessarily well represented in the Bible, yet neither I nor my family had a problem with it.

It was a right after all.

Anyway, I had something else that tormented me.

The girls' raw, tired words of venom had managed to infiltrate my mind in spite of all my faith not to listen to them.

I had to admit that my condition was definitely not helping the situation.

Sana had tried to reach me but I had simply been unable to answer. In fact, after going back I had just been sleeping in our bed.

Chris had tried to reach me but when he entered our room, I had instantly pretended to sleep.

A fact I had continued until he fell asleep.

After that, I spent the rest of the night watching him sleep with this ball of anguish along my stomach.

What if they had reasons? What if it got too much for Chris? Or if I was not good enough in his eyes? Less desirable?

I assumed that the transformation of my body was probably not going to be as harmonious.

He was only twenty. He probably expected to have a girlfriend with a desirable body.

I was pausing with a long sigh as I stared at my glass of orange juice in thought.

However, it was before I was suddenly trapped by a pair of muscular arms before I was lured against his chest.

Chris put a long kiss on my shoulder before climbing up my neck to my ear with a smile on his lips. "Morning beautiful. "

I let myself melt in his arms despite my obsessive thoughts before I remained in the comfortable silence in the hope of reassuring myself.

Unfortunately, it was not counting on Chris's perceptive mind as he soon left a thoughtful hum before turning me around. "Um... something is wrong."

"Huh ?! "

" What is happening ?" Chris asked immediately, taking my face in his slightly calloused hands making me squeeze my lips trying to avoid his dark eyes. "Céleste, babe. What's going on ?"

I bit inside my cheek before sighing as I put my glass on the counter before I turn my eyes on Chris. "Do you still find me attractive ?"

"Huh ?" Chris chuckled at me with surprise, making me give him a sharp look.

"I'm serious, Chris !" I ventured out of his embrace to emphasize my changing body. "Soon, I looked like a kind of hot air balloon. I will have a huge belly and probably cellulite in my thighs. I need to know if you still find me attractive ? Because if not... "

Chris frowned instantly, instantly losing his smile as he leaned against the counter, crossing his wide arms on his chest. " Otherwise what ? "

I put my distressed eyes on the brown before sighing heavily. "I couldn't bear to see you cheat me. If it's too much of a responsibility for you... if-if this baby is too much for you then... "