Act 62.

Wow !!!! I have not really noticed before but we are already at 8k :o Thanks a lot guys !!! Really ... it's mean a lot to me !!

Fredag ​​18: 00

"Oh my god, we're dating idiots, Noora !" I said, giving a look at the blonde in the passenger seat before giving a look at the two idiots in question through William's inside retrofit.

We had decided to take our last meal together on the way to the airport and the boys had suddenly decided it would be fun to start a fist fight in the back seat.

Personally, it didn't really worry me since it was William's car and not mine, but I couldn't help commenting on the childish behavior of our boyfriends.

Noora left a little screaming down to avoid a fry leaving me chuckling with my eyes on the road since I was the pilot appointed for tonight.

I took a left turn before glancing at William over my shoulder as he leaned between the two seats in front."So... what is the program in Italy ?"

"Well since my cousins ​​have learned that Chris has never been there, they want to make him discover the best places. So we're probably going to plunge cliffs, visit Rome and its colosseum, maybe a weekend in Venice for me..."

I gave a mischievous look at Chris at the last part immediately collecting a mocking snort of Noora while William rolled his eyes.

"It's not like... the worst cliché existing ?" Noora asked with an arched eyebrow in my direction making me roll my eyes in my turn.

"You don't know what you're talking about. As long as you don't see the parade costumed at night, you can't know what you're talking about. "

"Wait, did I hear right or Céleste Nogen is ready to party ?"

I gave a wry look at William before wiggling my eyebrows maliciously. " Perhaps. "

"How ready are you to party ?" Chris asked immediately with implied while leaning on William's side to give me his famous innocent smile.

"Not at this point, perv."

Noora and William laughed at Chris's falsely disappointed expression making me smile in spite of myself as I watched the sulked brown on the back seat through the rearview mirror.

I shook my head as I turned my eyes on the road before resuming my conversation with Noora while William and Chris had their conversation on their side.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

18:30

I gave a long look at the airport gates as I could already feel the tears flowing behind my eyes before turning me into defeat towards Noora. "That it. It's time. "

Noora immediately enveloped me in an armed hug, forcing me to press her hard against me as I could feel her sobbing against me.

We promised to keep in touch at least once a day minimum before I passed to William.

The latter broke my back as he lifted me from the floor with a chuckle before giving me a warning to take good care of his best friend for him.

I rolled my eyes at his look seriously serious but assured him all the same that I would do.

After that, I watched Chris bid farewell with a broad smile on my lips as he hugged William by sharing their moment of bromance letting me have a last laugh with Noora.