Act 53.

Here, a new chapter ;)

I want to make a little wink for all those who follow me really since the beginning of this story so here :

A big thanks to @PotatoUnicornLalala @Fidan_Garrixer  @pizza-lover15 @AlexisHard @julia0100 @FlyWithDNA @karlandonatella @Bella_Aspen7 @Trobias8036

And sorry for those who I forget !!! I really grateful for your votes, comments and follow :)

Anyway, enjoy this chapter !!!

Mandag 8: 29

I was looking at the locker row with the girls visibly tense. We were all waiting for Sana's reaction since it was her locker.

Noora soon appeared at the end of the corridor before taking a break at the sight of our group.

She precipitated herself at our side in perplexity before widening her eyes at the sight of the insult engraved on the locker of Sana.

"Who's the locker? "

"Sana. "

"What does it mean? "

"Slut. "

Chris sniffed, giving an anxious look at Sana before shaking her head in disbelief. "The fucking Muslim Police. "

"If they ask for the war, they will have it. "

I immediately gave an apprehensive look at Sana before turning to Noora in panic.

It was not good. Not good at all.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Torsdag 11:40

I let out a hilarious giggle at the video Adam showed me on his phone before I leaned over his shoulder as I continued to laugh until the tear.

The brown laughed just as much as he lightly tapped my face in amusement. He soon lifted my hood before pulling it over my head to hide my sight.

I tried to fight him through my laughter but the task was really difficult. Especially since Adam had strength on his side.

"Yo, man, what are you doing to this poor girl ?" A mocking voice suddenly made me raise my head, pulling my hood from my face, just to come face to face with a group of four boys all seducing each other.

"What the fuck Schistad's girl ?" One of them gasped, giving an almost frightened look at Adam while the others shook their heads at Adam in disbelief.

Conversely, I frowned before giving a confused look at Adam. "The girl of Schistad ?"

"He's your boyfriend, isn't he ?"

"She doesn't belong to him." Immediately defended Adam by rolling his eyes before bumping his shoulder with mine signing each of the guys. "Anyway, I present you the crew. Denis, Erik, Ivan and Joshua. The guys is Céleste. "

One of them, Erik, I thought was widening his eyes before pointing at me sounding incredulous. "Céleste ? Your Céleste is the girl of Schistad ?"

"It's so messed up dude. "

I raised my frown obviously caught off guard before giving a glance at Adam simply to see him shake his head on his friends with a bored expression.

I snapped my throat suddenly before jumping out of the window sill on which we were sitting before grabbing my bag by throwing the strap on my shoulder. "So... I think I'll try to find the girls. Bye, Ad. "