Act 21.

Again thanks to everyone and continue to comments on this story please :) You make my days :D

Mandag 12: 05

"What is porridge?" Chris asked with a confused eyebrow, letting me raise my eyes with an amused smile on my lips.

I shook my head by pulling a lock of hair behind my ear before I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket.

I noticed that I had several texts letting me open each of the conversations one after the other.

Sassy bro :
We still haven't talked about the presence of this parasite the other night ...

Best brother ever 😉 😉 ❤ :
I think I will integrate the Yakuza. Dad was on a bus after all 😉

Willy boy 😉:
So you also gave Chris a chance ?!

I decided to ignore the messages of my brothers as William's message seemed the most destabilizing at the moment.

Céleste :
Yeah, it looks like ^^ Why?

Willy boy 😉:
It's just ... I thought I'd be unique ^^

Céleste :

Right lmao ^^
Technically, he asked me to give him a chance before you

Willy Boy 😉:

Really? Ah! I knew he was up to something ^^

Céleste :
Believe me, he regretted it ^^
He underwent the famous family dinner
And my brothers were present ...

Willy Boy 😉:
WTF?
You invited him to meet Mom and Dad Nogen and I was not even invited ?! 😲
I begin to think that there are preferences in this trio of friendship 😝

"Céleste ?" I immediately raised my head with a surprise expression before seeing Eva sign Chris expectantly. " An idea ? "

I shook my head, waving my hand in search of something that might be appropriate before just shrugging my shoulders with a slight grimace. "Sorry. "

"Why not life ?" Suddenly Noora pointed at the brunette before leaning slightly on me in curiosity. "Who are you talking to-Will-"

"Life is great!" I quickly intervened, giving a broad look at the blonde platinum before turning slightly tight to the rest of the girls. "It's a good idea, Chris. You should take that. "

My strange behavior obviously attracted the confused looks of the girls before Sana bent over me with her famous impassive expression. "Are you sure you okay these days ?"

"Really?" I asked with a smile on my lips before laughing with the rest of the girls.

I shook my head briefly sharing a glance with Noora since she didn't seem ready to leave the subject anytime soon.