Act 32.

Dun dun dun !!!

Good chapter  my friends :)

Fredag ​​7:05

The sound of my alarm was what first awakened me from my peaceful sleep. But it was certainly the sensation of arms closing around me as well as the sensation of a warm breathing against my neck that made me open my eyes in a start.

"Hm... what's going on?"Grunted a hoarse familiar voice still asleep causing me to glance wide over my shoulder just to realize that I was currently resting on Chris. "Céleste... your phone. Switch off. "

I felt the arm hiding his head further in my curly brown hair as he tightened his hold around my waist letting me take a moment to remember the last night.

It seems that I was not mistaken when I said we were going to drive for quite a while. In fact, Chris had driven around the city for most of the night before he had stopped on the natural park.

We had decided to go in the back of the since it was too cold to go out and to be honest, I was fucking exhausted at this point.

Only, I remembered perfectly being asleep on my side. So how did I find myself in that position ?

The ringing of my phone getting stronger and louder again sounds through my thought mist making me immediately look for the pockets of my vest to widen my eyes at the sight of the time on my screen and the multiple missed calls and messages of Noora.

"Oh shit ! "

"A kroner in the pot." Chris replied immediately in a chuckle making me give him a bored look over my shoulder just to make me blush as I realized he was fully awake now.

I swallowed the warm, comfortable feeling of his arms around my waist before feeling my breath catch in my throat as he licked his lips by folding a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Good morning beautiful." He whispered in a whisper, keeping his eyes riveted on my face carefully as he left his long fingers traced the bone of my cheekbone.

I frowned, hiding my face in the hollow of his neck in embarrassment before unconsciously taking it in his smell as I felt his chest shaken in amusement.

"Ugh... I'm tired. "

Chris let out a new breath of laughter before suddenly caressing my back making me unconsciously stiffen the feel of this new feeling in my chest. "It's crazy, I'm too. We definitely can't go to the class this morning. "

"Noora probably has to be panicking." I sighed against the skin of his neck completely unconscious of the sensations that I procured for the brown.

"Send her a text. "

"I told you I was tired. I can't send her a text." I grumbled under my breath, closing my eyelids as I made myself more comfortable on the brown.

Chris allowed me to tangle my legs with hers on the limited space we had and I even caught myself putting my hand on his chest by taking more in his smell of fresh laundry and cologne.

"Someone's grumpy in the morning." He teased as he ran his fingers through my hair with a slight amused laugh before suddenly taking my hand in his own.

I raised my head to see him cross his fingers with mine before I back slightly to look at him with a confused look. "What are we doing ?"

"What is i-relax, Céleste. We're just cuddling up." Chris laughed, shaking his head, seemingly amused by my confusion, only it's increased my frown.