Act 108.

Lørdag 11:23

I just took advantage of Chris's presence at my side. We were both lying in bed. Chris had his arms around me and was watching me carefully using the rays of the sun to create shadows.

It was a moment of calm and attention that I had not had in a while and it was more than relaxing. For both of us.

However, it will not last long as Chris readjusted on his pillow before making me smile as he began to lay down a long kiss along my profile.

" What are you doing ? "

"Nothing." He breathed with a smile against my cheek before he stood on his side to hover over me.

I let a big smile appear on my lips as he stole a kiss before descending into the hollow of my neck.

I immediately rejected my head back to allow a better access before letting a breath of satisfaction pass my lips.

I felt his right teeth bite slightly my thin skin making me close my eyelids before he laid his hand on my breasts.

"Wow! "

I opened my eyelids in curiosity before looking at him with a hilarious smile as he stared openly at my breasts with a broad smile. "These little guys got bigger. "

I laughed immediately at his call for my breasts before taking his face in my hands to capture his eyes.

I immediately pushed my lips against his before moving in harmony with the brown until he prayed to enter.

I immediately separated my lips to taste his menthol aroma before exchanging places as I climbed on his hips.

Chris peeped away, looking at me while licking his lips before arcing a sly eyebrow. "Um ... I like where it all goes. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------

15:45

"Where, my lady?" Teased Chris pointing out most of the shops in front of us making me smile with a sniff.

I gently pressed my hand against his chest, taking advantage of the sensation of his arm around my back before backing with malice as I dragged him by the wrist. " It's a surprise."

"A surprise ?" He asked with an arched eyebrow in the interest making me give him a wink."Good ! Let's do it right then. "

I shook my head in amusement as he covered his eyes with his hand letting me drag him towards the bowling where we had our first date.

The trip to the bowling alley was quick since Chris kept keeping me busy with his guesses as to where we were going.

Obviously, most were salacious but I was used to it now.

"Okay, you can open your eyes." I said looking at the bowling with affection to the memories that the place gave me.

Chris immediately paused with a broad smile before giving me a long loving look. "Someone is nostalgic. "

" Shut up !" I whispered, rolling my eyes before hiding my head in his chest as he hugged me.

"Are you ready to be beaten a second time?" Challenged the brown, causing me immediately to retreat with an amused smile on my lips.

I put my hands on my bump more and more visible before giving him a knowing look. "I thought we could more enjoy the arcade games this time?"

"Right." Chris chuckled in the realization before putting his hands over mine on my stomach."We must think about preserving these little girls. "

" Two girls ? Seriously?" I asked with a raised eyebrow arousing Chris's eyes. "You know that the Dr. said they were probably false twins. With a bit of luck this could be a boy and a girl. "

Chris's smile widened further if it was even possible before he hugged me again. "If that's the case then, I'm even stronger than I imagined. "

I immediately displayed a wide glance as he pinched my buttocks to support his point before hitting him lightly on the chest with a chuckle. "Oh my God, you're impossible! "

"But that's why you love me."

"Right. I love you, idiot. "