Act 42.

Annnnnnnnnnd the beginning of the DRAMA  !!!!!

Sorry guys ;)

Mandag 7: 00

Beep

Beep

Beep

I let a grunted grunting pass my lips as I tried to get up to turn off my alarm clock before I immediately lower my eyes on my waist since I just couldn't move.

A smile unconsciously appeared on my lips at the sight of the muscular arm nailing me to my bed letting me hold it before glancing over the boy already smiling over my shoulder.

"Chris... I have to turn off my alarm clock. "

"He's going to stop by itself." He mumbled in a hoarse, seemingly sexy voice as I could feel the heat rising along my cheeks.

I let out a breath of calm laughter in the hope of not being heard since my parents didn't know that he had spent the night and shivered as he suddenly brought me closer to his chest before hiding his face between my shoulder blades.

I could feel a slight bump against my lower back causing me to swallow nervously as Chris began to lay chaste kiss along my neck before pulling lightly on his t-shirt that I was wearing to get down on my shoulder.

I closed my eyelids immediately, throwing my head against his naked shoulder as his lips were doing their magic against my skin before biting on my lower lip to hold a moan.

He quickly slipped his hand down my bare thighs before I immediately opened my eyelids as I felt him pass his hand under my tee shirt and on my flat stomach.

The sensation of his fingers against my stomach sent me a new discharge in my lower abdomen causing me to react quickly as I stopped his hand over my tee-shirt. "Chris."

He stopped immediately in realization before pulling his hand as he turned flat on his back against my mattress with a slight sigh.

I turned on my side to finally turn off my alarm clock before giving him a look with an amused smile dancing on my lips.

He suddenly turned his head in my direction to squint his eyes at me with my mocking smile letting me straighten to lay a quick kiss on his lips before pulling my duvet off my legs.

"Come on, pretty boy, you gotta get dressed before ringing at my door as if you had just arrived."

"Do your parents also have a jare to lie ? Because I think you'd be ruined now." The brown laughed in a breath of laughter making me give him a playful look over my shoulder.

I looked through my piles of clothes for an outfit for the day and rolled my eyes at his slight joke."I'm not the one who suddenly decided to climb my window in the middle of the night. "

"Don't lie, babe, you like to have me in your bed." He replied again with that damned sexy morning voice making me squeeze my lips before walking all the way to my bed.

I could see a smile forming on his lips as he probably thought of something dirty knowing his salacious spirit.

Only I was content to pick up his jeans on the ground before throwing it on his perfectly sculpted chest. "Dress ... babe."

"You're such a dick tease." He grumbled as he straightened up to put on his jeans, leaving me to shake my head as I rolled my eyes as I sat back in front of my closet.