Act 100.

Omg guys !! I love you so much !!!!! We have reached the 1k of votes about this story !!! And we are at our hundredth chapter !

I believe I started this story in March and I am grateful for your reading and support from the beginning ;)

Mandag 14:40

Two days. Two days I was locked up in this hospital and I could not help but want to get out of here as soon as possible.

What fortunately for my mental health, was today.

The last two had been a hell and a positive point at once.

A hell because after the little episode of my mother's freaking out, she came back to my room to give me a speech of hell.

From that moment, it was where the hell started for me as she began talking about options.

However, what was probably most surprising was Chris's support at my side as well as his position facing my mother. He argued with her and even though I did not really like conflicts, I was relieved to see that he wanted to get involved as much.

Maybe this baby was not wanted but that did not mean we were going to reject him.

Obviously, the girls had been surprised to see Chris always at my side. And I'd even noticed Sana watching Chris like a hawk.

It was as if she would throw herself at him if he tried to take the slightest step out of my room.

It was both frightening and fun.

However, my train of thought was soon interrupted by the sudden arrival of my new assigned physician, Dr. Hayes. It turned out he was an obstetrician and since the nurses had discovered my condition, he had been the one assigned to care for me.

Nevertheless, he would now be my doctor during the whole of my pregnancy and I was strangely relieved and comforted by this fact.

Especially after what he had done for me.

"Well, it looks like it's the big day." He declared with a card in his hand making me smile as I came down from my bed. "The dad is not here yet ?"

I immediately rolled my eyes still feeling a little strange to the agreement of the new title of Chris before giving a smile in the direction of Dr. Hayes "He was beginning to get on my nerves. I told him I wanted Mc Donalds. "

"I see." Chuckled the doctor slightly before shaking his head, giving me a complicit look. "I have the impression that this young man will live the hell of an experience by your side. "

I left an innocent smile on my lips before giggling slightly as he handed me my release sheet. I took the pen to sign the papers before heading straight into the bathroom to change into real clothes.

I was wearing a black skinny jeans with a large white tee-shirt and a simple checkered shirt on top.

I completed the whole with my faithful pair of adidas sneakers before putting on my black beanie and my leather jacket.

I wrapped my big scarf around my neck as I made my way into my hospital room just to take a break at Chris's entrance.

The latter immediately wrinkled his eyes at me as he watched my dressed condition before putting Mc Donald's bag on top of the bed to cross his arms on his muscular torso. "You were not really hungry, right?"

"Nope at all." I confessed without shame as I clearly surpassed him still uncertain as to our relationship after what had happened at the party.