Act 20.

So this is a long chapter !! Special Chris !!!

Also thanks to all who comment on this story !! You're doing my days !!!
And my inspiration! I'm already in season 2 and I can assure you that much will happen ;)

Lørdag 14: 23

So Chris and I decided to take a neutral ground. Well, I had decided to start this friendship on neutral ground. For that, I had proposed to him to come revised for the test of Tuesday.

To be honest, I was a little nervous about being alone with him. It was an experience I had never had before. Feeling nervous in the company of a boy.

Despite being largely innocent and excluded from the social world, socializing with boys had never been a big problem for me. Partially thanks to my family life. After all, I had grown up thinking that lego was much more fun than Barbie dolls.

Plus, neither my parents or my brothers were going to be there. They had left since this morning on a small road trip with family. I had only declined the proposal because I had told them I had an important test the next week.

Obviously I had not told them that I had invited a boy to complete this task but I didn't think it would be such a big problem anyway. Except for the false twins but what they didn't know, was not going to kill them.

Anyway, I would increase the sound of my stereo by adjusting my revision plugs for the tenth time on my desk before biting nervously on my lower lip.

I leaned my cards again just to check that they were straight before I turned to the door of my room just to stop on my reflection through the mirror.

It was completely ridiculous.

I mean, I did not care once about the look of people in high school or even on the street and yet I found myself playing absent-mindedly with the back of my white long sleeve tee.

To be honest, I did not think that it met any particular expectation. I wore my usual clothes for the weekend. In other words, it was even worse than my weeks outfits. I used to dress without even looking at what I was taking most of the time and today was no exception.

Not to mention that the winter was getting closer and closer in Oslo and all I was really looking for and the warmth and comfort.

Hence the fact that I was wearing only a gray speckled sport leggings with a long white T-shirt with long sleeves.

My hair fell loosely in my back and my face was strictly no trace of makeup.

The familiar ringing of the house sounded suddenly making me freeze in my observation with my wide eyes toward my closed door.

I jumped into a quick run through the long corridor leading to the living room-kitchen before taking a break in front of our front door. I threw a last nervous glance in the mirror of the corridor before taking a deep breath as I turned the handle to open the door.

"Hallo!" Chris greeted salute with a familiar smile as he let his eyes rake my body with an extra time immediately widening his smile before he stopped on my face.

I wore a corresponding smile as I allowed myself a moment to take in also his impressive features. He was currently wearing a large hooded sweatshirt with a black jacket with leather sleeves. Light-weight jeans and a pair of black sneakers.

His locks, which seemed pleasant to the touch, were impeccably combed over his head, and his chiseled face seemed even more perfect if it were even possible.