Act 95.

Mandag 11: 05

I squeezed my arms around my oversize sweat as I slowly made my way to the girls in a nauseous feeling.

After confirming the four pregnancy tests, Noora had tried to approach the subject with me but I had closed completely.

I had disappeared into the bathroom leaving the blonde hitting desperately against the door to try to reach me.

Eventually, she had finally left me letting me fall back into a heap of tears.

The rest of the weekend had been pretty similar to me letting me ignore all the calls to privilege my bed instead.

And I didn't even talk about Christoffer's calls. The latter had finally given in by calling me the last night.

Obviously, he had stumbled upon my voice mail forcing him to leave an apologetic voice message.

This was enough to make me burst into tears again as I realized I was pregnant with Chris.

I did not even know how I was supposed to talk to him. Or even how he would react.

In fact, I did not even know how I was supposed to approach the topic with anyone.

I took a deep, stifling inspiration at this thought before heading slowly toward the girls' table.

Noora was the first to notice me as she widened her eyes before rising in a bound. "Céleste ? You came. "

Obviously, that questioned the rest of the girls as they looked at us in confusion before Sana intervened. "It's high school. Why wouldn't she come ?"

I swallowed at once, giving an alarmed look at Noora before sitting on the chair in silence.

"Something happened ?" Eva asked immediately in perplexity at the sight of our expressions letting me have a false smile.

"No. Everything is fine. "

Noora immediately made a noise from the back of her throat giving me a sharp look before shaking her head. "You can't tell me that you think so?"

"Noora ! Shut up ! "

I was engaged in a contest of looks with the platinum blonde easily on the verge of cracking since my emotions were completely out of control.

It would seem that it was going to get worse as Chris suddenly came in uncertainty. "Why do I feel we are missing something important ?"

"Everything is fine ! "

"Because you are !" Noora replied at the same time as me before turning to me with a warning look. "You can't go through this alone, Céleste. You need us."

A silence settled immediately between us as I could already feel my breathing pick up.

The sensation of tears behind my eyes were more than pronounced as I was biting on my lower lip before turning to the girls in defeats when Sana asked what the hell was going on.

Noora gave me a last look to gauge my reaction before letting a breath pass her lips. "Céleste is pregnant."

"You what ?! "

"Shhh !" I asked myself, asking the girls to silence Vilde before giving a nervous glance over my shoulder over the entire cafeteria before I hurriedly back to the girls.

Eva gave me a still shocked look before swallowing in uncertainty. "From Chris?"

"Of course, Eva. Who else ?" I exclaimed dryly, immediately gathering the looks of support of the girls in the direction of Eva.

She grimaced knowingly before she whistled nervously again in shock.

" Since when ?" Sana reminded me of her sympathetic brown eyes.

"Two or three weeks maybe ? It happened on Chris's birthday night."

"Wow, maybe we shouldn't have advised you these underwear finally." Chris commented visibly clumsy on the whole subject making me give her a flat look with all of the girls.

I finally shook my head, sighing heavily as I let my forehead rest on the cold surface of the cafeteria table.

A heavy silence settled between us as the girls each took their turns the news before the girls took to exploding in a continuous stream of question.

"Did you tell Chris ?"

" What are you going to do ? "

"Are you going to keep him ?"

"Oh my god, a baby, Céleste !"

I felt honestly about to faint or probably vomit out of the questioning of the girls before releasing a sigh of relief as Sana once again intervened as the voice of reason.

"Okay, stop! She needed to breathe!" The brunette exclaimed to the hijab, pointing at the girls before turning to me. "To begin with, Eva is right. Did you talk to Chris ?"

"How ? I literally learned the new Saturday morning." I answered nervously before holding my head in my hands. "He doesn't come home for a week. How am I supposed to tell him ?"

The sound of Vilde's humming sounded me making me frown on the blonde as she giggled lightly on her chair before giving me an uncertain grimace. "Maybe you don't have to tell him?"

"What, Vilde ?! Of course she must tell him!" Intervened Noora in disbelief receiving a frown from Vilde.

" No. There are doctors who take very young adolescent patients. She might even- "

"Wait ! What ?" I exclaimed dryly, raising my hand to question the blonde with a wide look."Are you talking about what I think ?"

Vilde nervously chewed on her lip, shrugging her shoulders before giving nervous glances to the rest of the girls, seeming just as bewildered by her suggestion. "That's an option. I mean, you're only nineteen and... well, you don't want to ruin your relationship with Chris then... "

"Okay, just stop talking! Now !" Sana said dryly, giving a black look at the blonde before turning to me at the sight of my horrified expression. "That doesn't mean anything, okay ? We can't know in advance how Chris will react. "

I swallowed, lowering my wet eyes on my hands before letting a trembling breath pass my lips."I don't want-I don't want to have an abortion. It's-it's a human being. It's my baby. I can't thinking of-"

"Hey, hey, it's okay !" Noora quickly came to the sight of my dismay before giving me a slight pressure on my arm making me raise my head. "No matter what you decide, we'll always be there for you. "

She nodded at the girls letting me watch them to see them nod their heads in agreement.

Sana leaned over the tale to take my hand in her with pressure before Eva would give me a chuckle in spite of myself. "Of course, as Chris and you, first supporter, you have to name me as her godmother."

"What the fuck ? I'm his twin name." Chris replied, letting me watch them with my misty eyes and wet with tears with a little smile.

Here, the reaction of the girls!

What do you think Celeste should do ?!

How will Chris react ?!