Act 79.

Because this photoshoot makes me just too laughing !!! As seriously, the food, Herman and a tub ?! :O PERFECT COMBINAISON !!!! :p 

Lørdag 12:45

"I don't understand, she should be with him right now. "

" I know. He called me wondering where she was because he came back last night to the apartment to make her a surprise but she wasn't there."

"Do you think they got into a fight ?"

"How? They had just found themselves."

I was trying to stifle the not so discreet voices of the twins with my blanket before turning on my side leaving new tears running down my cheeks.

I could taste the salt on my lips as I sniffed calmly before blindly watching the alarm clock on my bedside table.

After my little collapse in the middle of the street, I had managed to call the twins leading me to now.

I knew I would have to go back to the apartment sometime, but for now I was not ready yet.

I did not even know what I had to say.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Søndag 14: 09

I swallowed by pulling the keys from our apartment from my back pocket of my jeans before lifting my eyes on the familiar white door.

I licked my dry lips in the nervousness and apprehension before finally pushing the key in the lock.

I turned the handle waiting for all except the mess now lying in our corridor.

Most of the deco and frames were on the floor, in pieces and I could already see a trail of debris leading up to the living room.

I immediately bit the inside of my cheek at sight in spite of the internal disorder that I felt before jumping over the debris to go into the living room.

I stopped at the entrance as I noticed the multitudes of beer cans and the various bottles of liquor on the floor.

I immediately snapped my nose at the smell of vomit coming from a corner of the living room letting me cross my arms on my chest before going into the living room by removing a can of beer still half filled the sofa.

I placed it carefully on top of the table, taking note of the many cigarette butts in the ashtray before continuing my inspection of the damage around the apartment.

Most of our photos were either blown up on the floor or turned face down and more bottles of liquor could be found around.

It was obvious that he had thrown a party here and I was afraid of what I would discover once I finally stopped outside the door of our room.

However, the sound of a door opens called me, causing me to immediately retrace my steps just to freeze at one of the entrances to the living room at the sight of a tall blonde inspecting the damage with a critical grimace.

Her clear eyes didn't stop to stop on me immediately prompting a broad expression of the blonde in the realization.