Act 70.

Again, I really want to thank all those who take the time to read, comment and vote for this story !!!

We are already at more than 10 K and this story keep growing with you so a big thank you :)

Onsdag 13: 09

After signing the lease, everything was pretty fast for us. Chris had contacted the Penetrators group or the Riot Club whatever to help us relocate while I had invited the girls.

Obviously, it was over in one party.

However, I hadn't really managed to enjoy it as I should. Unlike Chris so I assumed he had done the work for both of us.

Anyway, I had spent my evening wrapped up in our brand new room on the phone with Noora.

The latter had a lot to tell me and it was not necessarily positive. I noticed that she seemed less happy about our last calls and I knew something was wrong.

But if I had known what was really going on, I would have taken the first plane to London.

It was probably what I should have done now but I assumed that since I had just taken an apartment with Chris, extravagant expenses weren't really welcome.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't regret my choice for anything in the world. It was only two mornings that I woke up next to Chris and I could already say that this was probably the best feeling I had felt in a long time.

Obviously, it could be strange for me at times.

I had been accustomed to live in a house alive and full of noises. We never felt alone and I had to acknowledge that I missed my family.

I didn't even like to imagine the reaction of the real twins. They didn't really understand the situation, but I knew they had to ask questions about the reason for my sudden absence.

As for Egil and Mathias well... let's say they didn't really very well take the news.

They had returned from Italy two days earlier and I had immediately been bombarded with messages and calls from the twins to find out what the hell was going on.

Until now, I had been content to avoid their replies. Simply because I didn't really know how to deal with the situation.

Anyway, I was actually going to do a facetime with Noora to show her our brand new apartment.

"Okay, so here's the couch. Where we can make great netflix evenings when you come back." I wagged my eyebrows maliciously on the last point hoping to cheer her up before going into the kitchen."And we have my favorite place. The kitchen. And especially... the only man in my life. The fridge."

I leaned against the refrigerator with an exaggerated grimace to amplify my statement eliciting a laugh from Noora while Chris suddenly made his way into the kitchen in a simple sports shorts.

Honestly, the colocation with the brown was even better when he walked like that.

Of course, Chris noticed my gaze with an arrogant smile as I zoned about what Noora was telling me before I wedged my lower lip between my teeth.