Act 73.

So hey guys, i don't know if you still love this story so i just come to the news ?! ^^

Anyway, the start of season 3 !!!

Mandag 8:45

First day of a new year.

To be honest, I couldn't have been less prepared. I had barely had three full hours of sleep last night and I looked more like a zombie than anything else.

My eyes were injected with blood because of the lack of sleep and the number of tears I had used yesterday.

The apartment felt just empty and almost frightening without the presence of Chris. And I didn't even talk about sleeping without him.

The girls stayed most of the evening to try to cheer me up but they had to leave at some point and I was left alone in this huge apartment.

I didn't know how the next few days would go but I already knew that this was probably the hardest test I would have to live.

I could already feel the void in my chest where Chris used to be. I knew it was only temporary, but the distance was always difficult.

Not to mention that Noora was still in London. I loved the girls deeply but I already knew that this year would probably be the hardest for me.

And it would seem that this was going to prove faster than I thought as I suddenly stopped at the entrance to the courtyard just to catch a glimpse of a familiar girl.

I pinched my lips by pulling the hood from Chris's Penetrator sweatshirt on top of my head before increasing the sound of my music through my headphones.

I knew that the Penetrator's reign had been over since they were not going to high school, but the sweatshirt remained comfortable and it still smelled like Chris.

At that moment, it was all that mattered to me.

So it was with complete confidence and disinterest that I crossed the high school courtyard by passing the famous group of Iben.

I didn't need to look at her to know she was already throwing daggers with her eyes in my direction.

However, I was content to continue before finally releasing a little breath of relief once I was inside the building B.

I resumed my ascent through the stairs before I quickly stopped at my locker. I could feel a few glances on my back but it was always less than what I would have received last year if I had worn this sweat.

Once I had all my textbooks for the day, I was heading towards my first class of the day which turned out to be the social sciences.

I was sitting in an empty desk leaning against the back with a sigh before pulling out my earphones from my ears.

Unfortunately, it was before my eyes caught those of a face too familiar to me.

I had learned by the girls that Adam had redoubled since he still had some difficulty because of his difference in teaching between America and here.

However after the various altercations between Chris and him, I didn't really know how to react to the fact that he was now in my class.

We supported the other's gaze as he followed his famous group of friends in the back of the classroom before I quickly turned my eyes away, crossing my arms on the desk to hide my face in it.

"Halla !"

I immediately picked up my head in surprise at the understanding of the unknown voice simply to come face to face with a tall dirty blonde with a broad smile of white teeth.