Act 8.

Lørdag 8:45

The next time I was woken up was by a din not possible going against the bathroom door as well as typically male grunts. I was jumping into a still groggy state of my sleep before rubbing the sleep of my eyes.

I soon became aware of the foreign surroundings before I lower my eyes soon on my thighs to realize that I had fallen asleep in the bathtub.

"Seriously?" I murmured in a hoarse voice, causing me a slight coughing flush to my dry throat.

However, it also prompted the person on the other side of the door who seemed to have tried to open it for quite a while now. "Fuck! No matter who's in there get out of fucking my home!"

I swallowed at once into nervousness before rising up somewhat awkwardly since I was not the most adroit person.

I stopped in front of the door as I saw the handle being turned in all directions before deciding to take a step aside as I turned the lock. As I had anticipated, the boy who was behind opened the door abruptly before falling to the full stomach on the ground of shock.

"What the fuck!" He barked in a groan before being soon joined by two big hilarious silhouettes.

"What the hell are you doing?" William suddenly exclaimed as he spotted me in the room as well." Céleste ?"

"Wait, you said Celeste? Like in this second year of hot room dev-Céleste? "

Chris immediately stopped talking as he stopped at the side of William with a look surprised at my sight letting me look in between the two in awkwardness.

I stuck a lock of my hair behind my ear as I made a grin not knowing what to say before handling a hesitant smile. "Hi? "

"What are you still doing here ? The party is over !" Barked the boy who once stood on the floor, now looking between William, Chris and me.

I was grinning again this time as I was already expecting to hear the laughter of the boys before I quickly explained that I had fallen into the tub before starting a fight with my brothers by message and eventually to sleep in the said bathtub.

Chris and William and the tall blond looked at me with broad eyes for a brief moment letting me play nervously with my fingers before jumping to the ringing agreement of my phone.

I apologized quickly to the boys before retrieving my phone again in the bathtub before quickly responding to the view of my mother's ID. "Hi, Mom. "

"Sweatheat? Where are you ? You didn't come in and your brothers told me you weren't answering your phone." She slipped into a nervous hike obviously making me put my hand through my hair just to whistle at the feel of pain. "Honey, is something wrong?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose completely forgetting the trio of boys behind me as I tried to reassure my mother. "Nei, nei, everything's fine. I just fell into a bathtub at the party and bumped my head. I think I have a bump ? Anyways, my car is still with Eva so uh ... I can be at home in ... about half an hour? "

"Noonsense. I am already on the way to go and have breakfast with the boys. At Tiffany's, remember? It's your favorite coffee, isn't it ?" She suggested with a loving smile in her voice, immediately making me smile unconsciously at the idea of ​​Tiffany's donuts.

I unconsciously left a groan of envy before eagerly nodding my head. "I would die for a vanilla coffee and a dozen of donuts right now. "

" That's what I thought. Text me the address or your brothers, we arrive." She declared after a slight giggle amused.