Act 44.

Warning : This chapter will contain strong scenes that couldn't be adapted to sensitive souls !

More precisely, there will be violence and strong language :)

This part is noted by flashback and italic writing :)

I hate to hurt our little Chris and Celeste like that but I really wanted to give a story to Chris so here we go...

Again thank you for all those who are always faithful to this story !!!

Be prepared because this chapter will be loaded with emotion ^^

Torsdag 10:23

I sighed faintly as I stopped in front of the door of my room with a feeling of sadness and worry in my chest.

I was holding a glass of water in one hand and two pills of analgesics in the other. I gave a disturbed look at the latter before finally opening the door to my room.

I spotted the familiar brown sleeping peacefully under my duvet with his nose in my pillow.

Especially the one I used to sleep.

I was careful not to make too much noise as I dropped my supplies on top of my bedside table before returning to my door to cross my arms on my chest while leaning against the gap.

I merely observed him to reassure myself that he was safe before swallowing the strain of emotions along my throat as flashbacks of the last night threatened to resurface.

He seemed so calm and peaceful in his sleep and yet he had literally experienced hell. I didn't even know how he'd done to fall asleep. I knew for sure that I would have been unable to do so.

I had already been unable to close my eyes last night. In the end, I had turned on the flank before jamming my hand under my pillow as I watched Chris sleep.

I knew this could be classified as scary but I was just trying to reassure myself that he was okay.

A hand on my shoulder made me suddenly startle before the reassuring voice of my mother sprang feebly behind me. "It's okay, honey. It's okay. "

I immediately turned around pulling my door towards me to close it before looking nervously at my mother as she gave me a long, worried look.

"How is he doing?"

" He's sleeping." I whispered before letting a heavy sigh as I leaned against the wall with my head back collecting a worried look from my mother.

She immediately approached me before putting her hand on my shoulder to hold me. "Honey, you have to tell me what happened. "

"Nei. I made the promise." I immediately objected, shaking my head in a rush, raising an even more worried look from her, letting me take her hand before giving it a slight pressure. "He'll be okay, mom. It's just ... he just needs to rest right now. I'm also worried but he promised me he was okay."

"You know people are not always good, honey. Sometimes they put on false smiles and false words reassuring."

I lowered my eyes knowing full well what she was doing letting me squint my eyes on her in mistrust and suspicion now.

"If Chris tells me he's okay then I trust him. I trust him, Mom."

I held her gaze as she let a weak sigh go through her lips before she tried again to reach me. "I know he's counting heavily for you, Céleste. And honestly, we love Chris but sometimes, some people need help. "