Act 98.

Fredag ​​20:17

"Remind me why it was so important that I come with you?" I asked as I squeezed my arms around me as I froze literally on the spot. "I'm not even interested in the party. "

Vilde rolled her eyes, giving a critical look at my present outfit. "Because you're a part of the group. However, if I had known that you would wear something like that, I would have come before to pick you an outfit."

"I'm freaking-"

Eva stopped me before I could bark on the blonde in exasperation before shaking my head by pinching the bridge from my nose in frustration.

I shook my head looking around in impatience as we waited for Sana's brother and his small group of friends to join us.

"I have to pee."

"Then pee." Eva replied immediately, giving an amused look at Vilde.

"I'll be fined for it." Vilde refused, shaking her head rolling my eyes before she turned to me."You're not supposed to have all the time need to pee ?"

I immediately gave her a flat look really restraining me from twisting her neck at this stage before cursing myself internally as I realized that it was again the effect of hormones.

This morning, I cried watching the cartoons.

Fortunately for me, Noora decided to intervene making me look Vilde expectantly awaiting her next lie. "So what's up with us suddenly hanging out with your brother ?"

"I don't know, ask Vilde. "

Vilde glanced at Sana visibly surprised to have been thrown under the bus before quickly covering up the reasons for our meeting with the boys. "I just thought we should meet some new, cool and handsome guys. Have you met Sana's brother ? He's super hot !"

"I think he prefers Céleste." Chris teased me immediately causing me to give her a flat look as Noora gauged me in surprise.

"You don't have an boyfriends ?"

"Fuck, it's cold !" Eva intervened immediately interrupting the subject to be carried by hand making me tighten the collar of my sweat around my neck.

Finally, Vilde pulled out her phone to check her conversation with Elias. "They're on their way. They know of a party."

"They will not come. They're childish assholes." Sana refused, causing me to give her a sharp look knowingly.

"No, they're not. They're 97ers. Just like William." Rebound Vilde in the direction of Sana before turning to me. "And Chris. "

I gave an incredulous look on Vilde before shaking my head with my hood. "Chris is the very definition of a horny and puerile boy."

"Right. You probably wouldn't be in that situation if not."

I immediately snapped my jaw as a new awkward silence settled between us before turning around quickly as Chris signed the boys.

I left a vaguely impressive look as I watched the group of boys advancing towards us in a sort of slow motion with a stack of balloons in Elias's hand.

He immediately handed the balls to Vilde before mixing with our group as we headed for the tram.

Once we were inside of it, I was eager to find a seating position before watching the girls enjoy with the boys.

I shook my head as they began to suck helium from the balloons before I straightened up slightly as one of the boys sat down at my side with a gruff amused smile.

"Let me guess, you don't like the parties ?" He asked, bumping his shoulder with mine causing me to shake my head.

I left a new smile as I looked at the girls before I slightly lower my smile. "No, no, no, I used to enjoy the parties but... well, a lot has happened recently."

"Hum... comprehensible." He said before reaching out his hand as he introduced himself. "I'm Mutta by the way. "

"Céleste."

"Yeah, the boys have already told me about you." He chuckled slightly, making me shake my head with a little amused smile.

"I see. "

However, I did not have the chance to say anything else as Mutta suddenly took my hand before shooting me with him to join the group.

Finally, I let myself lose a bit as I laughed and danced with the band. I was momentarily forgetting all my worries including, Chris and just took advantage of the moment.

Very soon, we reached the party and climbed the stairs, laughing with the rest of the girls.

However, I was soon left alone as Sana went on her side soon imitated by the rest of the girls.

I pushed myself out of the wall on which I had spent half the evening before looking for one of the girls with the intention of warning her of my departure.

However, I soon found a completely different person.

A person I did not expect to see before an another week.

My gaze traveled between Chris and the blonde with whom he conversed making me swallow quickly with anger and complete disgust.

It was as if time was stopping for a moment as I watched him laugh at something the girl had told him before he lifted his eyes in my direction just to freeze at my sight.

However, he quickly regained his spirits as I shook my head dryly, lifting my hands in surrender before turning my heels.

I pushed people on my way as I rushed to the exit before I began to run down the stairs quickly."Celeste, Celeste, babe ! Babe, wait, I can explain! "

"Go fuck yourself !" I barked over my shoulder before letting out a breath of surprise as he suddenly turned me over by the wrist. "Let me go, you fucking liar !"

I tried to struggle in spite of everything but the catch of Chris was stronger as he tried to reach me through my tears of anger. "Céleste ! Fuck! Don't Cry ! Please don't cry !"

However, it was before a sudden intense cramp broke through my abdomen causing me to suddenly fall back against Chris holding my stomach.

All I could hear at this point as I dropped at my feet were Chris's panicked calls before I closed my eyelids falling into unconsciousness.

Dramaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!!