Act 27 -Special Christmas-

Mandag 13: 07

Me:
Hey 😊

Read 13: 07

Me:
Okayyyy ... are you angry with me?

Read 13: 10

Me:
I don't know what I did but tell me when you're decided...

Read 13: 14

Me:

Hm ... hey, do you know what's going on with Chris ?!

Willy boy 😊:
Chris ?! No why?

Me:
Idk what's going on with him but ... he don't answer me 😐

Willy boy 😊:
I can ask him I'm with the guys right now ?!

Me:
Hm ... nei, nei!

Willy boy 😊:
I'm flattered, you managed to take a break from the family festivities to talk to me ? 😲

Me:
Ah, ah, ah ... and me who wanted to invite you and Chris to join us... But not with this attitude
Did I mention that Noora will be there too? 😝

Willy boy 😊:
No way !!!! Céleste, you have no right to do that to me !!!
You must invite me !!! ^^

Me:
Sorry, I think boys will take good care of Noora anyway ...
Enrik likes her

Willy boy 😊:

I shook my head on the brown's message before turning to Noora at the sensation of her gray blue eyes piercing holes in my side. "Why are you talking to him ? He's the enemy. "

"Oh, really? He apologized for Vilde." I reminded myself with a shrug of my eyebrows knowing the involvement of this deal.

The blonde sighed as she rolled on her bed before giving me an exhausted look. "I don't need to go on a date with him. He apologized. "

"A deal is a deal." I said, giving her a sharp look and a roll of the blonde's eyes. "Come on, he's not that horrible. He is actually really decent when you really get to know him. "

Noora immediately leaped into a sitting position before letting out a small cry, pointing her finger at me. "See what you've done? You're defending him now. You fraternize with the enemy."