Act 3

Søndag 21 :16

"I can't believe the week passed so fast." Noora sighed through her screen since we were currently on Skype.

"And yes, tomorrow we will have to go back to the hell again." I agreed with a tinge of derision despite the real apprehension found in the hollow of my stomach at the simple thought.

I took a spoon full of cereal and nodded my head chewing causing a disgusted cluck of Noora."Ew, stop eating. How do you stay so thin ? "

"I don't know. Quick metabolism maybe ? " I suggested with a nonchalant smile before taking a new spoon. "My brothers are the same. "

A smile soon adored the lips of the beautiful blonde at the mention of my family before she appeared again on my screen. "Speaking of brother, how are my worshiped sons going ? "

I let a snort while rolling my eyes at the nickname of the blonde for my two younger brothers before giving her a confident smile. "The twins are fine. Thought they are disappointed not to have seen you today. "

"I've already spent the entire week with you, and I wasn't going to impose myself." Recalled Noora with a laugh, reminding me of the week we had spent getting to know each other.

I had not realized how nice it was to have a friend before this week. Noora had spent the majority of her days at home and had also learned to live in community with four messy and noisy boys. It was probably what I needed.

Honestly, Noora was making the prospect of going back to school, a little less scary than it would have been if I had been on my own.

Noora must have noticed my pensive moment as her soft voice soon broke through my thought mist. "Nervous? "

" I shouldn't. I'm sure there are new gossip now." I explained with a nonchalant shrug of my shoulders despite the slight tic on the corner of my lip betraying me."Okay so maybe a little bit."

" Everything will be alright. I would stay with you all along. "

"Oh really? How did you stay with me at this party? " I teased with a shrug of my eyebrows immediately collecting a roll of the blonde's eyes.

She left a slight annoyed grunt before pointing at me across the screen. "How many times have I told you it wasn't my fault ?"

I shook my head again on the blonde by taking a new bite of cereal before depositing my bowl on the wooden floor of my room as I got up to check my stuff for tomorrow.

"Anyway, do you remember this girl who was insulted as a whore at the party?" Noora asked in the background making me slightly frown in an attempt to remember.

I creased my lips by checking if I had my notebook before giving a look over my computer over my shoulder. "That girl you defended?"

"Yeah, Eva. She added me on Facebook and sent me a funny message." She exclaimed with a wide smile slightly amplifying my frown as I turned back on my bed facing my screen. "She was wrong and she sent me H instead of Hi. "

I crossed my arms on my chest in a sulky fake look before arcing an eyebrow. "Aren't you already trying to replace me, I hope?"

"Seriously?" Glossed Noora in disbelief before giving me a new mocking look at the sight of my sulky face. "I'm just trying to make friends of my age since you're a second year. I won't spend my hours alone."

I gave her a flat look this time before shaking my head with slight sarcasm. "Or you could try to study during classes, you'll see it can be useful. "