Act 102.

Mandag 12: 11

"If you go on like this you're going to become a hot air balloon." Sana commented as I chewed on my sixth slice of pizza.

I gave her a sly look over her laptop before making a show to take a bite out of my pizza." I don't care. Chris left this morning. I eat for two and I need to console myself. This is probably the best time for me not to give a fuck on my weight. "

"You never worry about your weight, Céleste. "

I paused while chewing before giving a look in agreement with the brunette. "True."

Sana left a smile despite everything before shaking her head as she looked back on her screen.

I shrugged my shoulders in response before taking a seventh slice. The thing with pregnancy? I was even more hungry than usual. I was already-

"Hi !" Suddenly said Sara accompanied of Ingrid making me take a break watching Sana.

This last sustained my look looking equally astonished before turning to the girl duo. "Hi."

"We heard you got the bus. Congratulations. "

"Thanks." Sana replied simply before turning her eyes on her keyboard, leaving me smile in a corner before taking a new bite from my pineapple pizza.

A tense silence settled between us before Sara again tried to catch Sana's attention."We wondering about something..."

I looked at them as she paused, giving a look at Ingrid before the push. "Would you want to join us ?"

Sana raised her eyebrows immediately, giving me a long look since it was exactly what she was expecting.

However, she showed no signs of emotion as Sara continued to explain her idea in uncertainty."We just figured that because you're 6 and we're 19... and there are 25 seats on the bus, and so we thought maybe it could be a match? "

I immediately brought my napkin to my lips to hide my smile at the sight of Sana's frowning expression.

That brought Sara to look at Ingrid before she turned to us again. " And we know we maybe haven't been the world's best friends, but we don't really know why."

"Because you called Vilde a slut at borkis pre-game in October 2015." Sana replied immediately with incredulity making me nod my head.

"And Eva too." I reminded, giving a sharp look at Ingrid before quickly frowning at the sensation of my phone vibrating against my thigh.

I recovered it from my pocket before freezing at the sight of the message on my screen.

Group chat Trio

Willy boy 😉 :

A BABY ?! A FREAKING BABY ? YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE A FREAKING BABY ?

I folded my lips already knowing how he had learned it before giving a barely interested look in the direction of Sara. "Oh, I'd completely forgotten about that, but I apologize. "

Christoffer :

Seriously bro ?!

Babe, don't be mad at me...

He's wouldn't stop asking question...