Act 12.

I have chapters in advance so I decided to post this small chapter as a bonus ;)

Enjoy it ;)

Lordag 10:20

The boys were angry with me. Not only had I forgotten to pick them up but I also hung up on Egil because of the William incident. A fact I bitterly regretted to be honest.

If I had not agreed to support Vilde to begin with, I would not have had to save Eva from this situation. And I would not have canceled on my brothers for my friends.

I felt awful now and I hated it.

Hence the reason for my activity now, I knew it was selfish and unchristian but I had decided to do the chores of the boys in the hope of somewhat appeasing their annoyance to me. They had now gone for a jog around the city and the twins had asked, rather pray our parents to take them to breakfast at Tiffany's.

Honestly this was almost a habit now. I no longer even counted the cups of coffee that we piled in our garbage.

Be that as it may, I would soon let out a sigh as I straightened up before rubbing my forehead in fatigue. I had risen six o'clock this morning. I had prepared the boys' breakfast, doing the laundry, the dishes and I had also vacuumed and moped the whole house.

Now I was busy putting Mathias' stuff in his chest of drawers when the bell suddenly rang around the house.

I frowned, turning my head toward the half-open door of my brother's room before smoothing the folds of my hoodie as I made my way down the long corridor leading into the living room.

I crossed the latter in the direction of the door as the doorbell rang again rushing the impatience of the person behind.

I was suffering in boredom before opening my door just to pause at the person in front of me."How do you know where I live?"

"Seriously?" Chris exclaimed, making me realize how stupid my question seemed since he had deposited me with William the other day.

I strove to display an indifferent expression, even before shrugging my shoulders. "Forget it. What do you want ? "

"Whoa, William wasn't lying. Are you really pissed ?"

"Why a question?" I answered immediately using one of his tactics eliciting in spite of myself a smile on the lips of brown.

He pushed his hands into the pockets of his black jeans before shrugging his shoulders as he took an extra time to gauge me from head to toe with appreciation. "I thought you'd be more angry with him than me?"

" Why this ? "

"Because you love me more?" Immediately the brown responded with arrogance, immediately making me look flat despite the threatening smile to appear on my lips. "I thought the Christians weren't lying, Celeste. "

I rolled my eyes this time to his pretension before crossing my arms on my chest. " I said nothing. Now is there really a purpose in your presence or you just came to serve me your usual idiotic boy act? "

"I want to remind you that this act works on most of the girls." Casually replied the brown as he leaned against the cracking of my front door making me raise my eyebrows in disbelief giving rise to a more serious expression of the brown. "Okay, I know we fucked up, but you said you gave everybody a chance, right? "

"Theoretically I'vealready given it to you." I sighed as I leaned back to the gap to stand infront of the boy.Chris grimaced knowingly letting me bend my head against the solid surface ofthe wood before looking under my lashes. He held my gaze in a strangelycomfortable silence before a corner smile adorned his lips.

He did his usual act of fuckboy again as he gauged me from head to toe lickinghis lips making me brow an eyebrow as a sign of questioning this time.

He seemed to weigh his options for a moment before he stood up with a hesitantstep. I raised my frown as he suddenly took a step in my direction beforeraising an eyebrow as he stood now just a few paces away. He contemplated me ina heavy silence before his smile widened as he took another step in mydirection.

"Chris, what-" I felt my breath run down in the bottom of my throatas he trapped me suddenly with both of his hands on either side of my head ashe pressed his body against mine.

I widden my eyes to the unknown yet intriguing contact for me before giving hima wide look visibly caught off guard.

I could feel my heart accelerate against my rib cage as I could almost breathehis own breath at this stage before unconsciously wedging my lower lip betweenmy teeth.

This was enough to broaden the smile of the brown as he leaned again until ourlips were only a few inches apart.

I honestly did not know what I was doing at the moment. I knew I did not wantto kiss him, still my body seemed to have a mind of his own. It was a fact Ihad learned earlier. Every time I found myself in the company of the brown, Iseemed to act so differently from my usual personality. It was as if he wasbringing out the worst sides of the teenage girl in me.

Maybe he was my own temptation. Or maybe I was not as wise as I thought.

Anyway, I could not help feeling a kind of euphoria at the thought of sharingmy first kiss with the brown.

However, the feeling was soon to be replaced by confusion and perhaps even disappointmentas I soon felt his lips soft and fresh against my forehead. He lingered in achaste kiss making me close my eyelids at the gentle act before he steppedback.

I could feel his gaze on me as I kept my eyes closed for fear of confrontinghis gaze.

Only, I was not long in feeling this feeling pulsing along my veins as hewhispered sensually against the shell of my ear. "See you in high school,princess. "

I immediately re-opened my eyelids with a frown as I realized that it had beenquite a game for him and immediately returned to the security of my home as Icould already feel the feeling of frustration overwhelm me.

The sound of his engine was not long to hear letting immediately striking myforehead against the surface of the door before moaning under my breath.

" Idiot ! Idiot ! Idiot ! Idiot."