Act 23.

Lørdag 10:21

« You kept pushing me out of bed » Accused Sana squeezing Eva on the counter causing her a guilty laugh.

"You pulled away my covers. " Defend the redhead making me smile on these before I turn to Noora and Chris.

Noora was currently cooking the pancakes while Chris was juggling with eggs. Honestly, she gave me a small heart attack every time.

Nevertheless, my mind was elsewhere.

More specifically concentrated on one of my friends on the floor below. I gave a discreet look in the direction of the basement door and Eva's room before folding my lips.

I pushed myself out of the counter on which I was leaning before moving silently towards Eva's room.

The girls were too busy talking to each other to notice my exit, finally letting me down the stairs with caution.

I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my sweat pants for the tenth time already making me frown before I stopped on the stairs to retrieve it.

I widened my eyes at the impressive amount of Chris's messages before deciding to answer him before he made us a crisis.

Me:
Relax, Chris. I'm at Eva with the rest of the girls ^^ I haven't yet had time to check my phone 😊

Chris 😉:
Oh...
It's just ... the last time we really spoke was after what happened with Eva's guy and ... whatever ...

Me:
Would the great Christoffer Schistad be worried that I should no longer speak to him ? 😃

Chris 😉:
Well I like our conversations 😉

Me:
Me too but I have to take care of a friend right now ...
We were at the celebration of your break with Iben yesterday - - '

Chris 😉:
Wait, the girl who fainted was a part of your group ?!

Me:
How do you know about the girl who fainted ?

I frowned as I could see the three small points of conversations on my screen only my message remained unanswered. I was biting the inside of my cheek not really wanting to give more importance to this kind of thing now and locked my phone again.

I finished descending the steps before slowly making my way to the bed of Eva where Vilde was resting.

I gave a worried look at the blonde platinum as I remembered her last words last night before sitting in the open space, gently taking her hand in mine.

"Vilde? Vilde, wake up. " I whispered softly to avoid giving the blonde a more nuisance since I imagined she would be in pain when she woke up.

Finally, the blonde left a moan of protest before blinking several times until she paused a confused and lost pause when she stopped at me.

"Céleste ?"

"Hi !" I grinned with a small smile before moving back slightly as she sat up in a sitting position looking around in a perplexed state. "The girls did breakfast. "