Act 87.

Eventually, after the thirty longest and mysterious minutes of my life, I could feel the taxi coming to a stop.

The slamming of a door sounds before the door just beside me was opened, causing me to jump a little.

"I'll help you get out. Chuckled slightly the driver visibly amused by my obvious detlineness before I felt a firm hand on my biceps.

He guided me out of the car as I said my thanks before asking me to wait five good minutes.

At this point, it was my break point as I soon heard the slamming of a closed door before the sound of a running engine reappeared.

The idea of ​​finding myself alone in an unknown place with a blindfold on my eyes was not really my idea of ​​a good time.

And I could feel my nerves on the verge of letting go.

However, it was nothing compared to how I felt when I suddenly heard the sensual voice of my boyfriend. "Hm... look at yourself. All docile with blindfolded eyes."

"Chris ?" I exclaimed, pulling out my headband in a hurry before letting out a bewildered scream as I threw myself at the neck of my boyfriend.

I could feel him laughing warmly against me only I did not even leave him time to say anything as I immediately connected our lips in a feverish kiss.

Chris seemed somewhat surprised by my fervor but he hurriedly pinched my hips before approaching his chest to deepen the kiss.

Soon our tongues clashed for domination while his hands descended dangerously close to under the end of my dress.

However, Chris hastened to withdraw, stared at me with a surprised look despite the smirk on his lips. "Wow! "

"I thought you couldn't come back this weekend ?" I said with a little malicious smile as I realized that all this had been a plan.

"And miss the birthday of my girlfriend hot as fuck? I don't think so."

"Did Sana tell you ?"

Chris immediately gave me a flat look before licking his swollen lips from our previous kiss with a condescending grin. "Please. You seriously thought that I had believed your little lie of the 29th of February ? I asked the twins the next day if it was true. "

"And you said nothing to me ?" I exclaimed, speechless as I could feel a slight shameful blush along my cheeks.

This brought a slight chuckle from Chris as he took a sudden pressure on my butt before talking sensuously to my ear. "Lying is a sin, naughty girl !"

I felt the whole hairs on my arms and my back straightened as I bit slightly on my lip in excitement before swallowing as he straightened up as if nothing had happened.

"Come on, I've planned everything."

It turned out that we were not really in the middle of nowhere but in a large forestry complex. A kind of village vacancy.

There was a sumptuous restaurant, which we found ourselves in by the way, and Chris had informed me earlier that he had booked a cabin for all of the weekend.

The food was delicious only after our kiss hardly started earlier and the sudden excitement I felt did not help my concentration.

Anyone I could think of right now was how much Christoffer seemed fucking attractive tonight.