Act 28 -Special Christmas-

Fredag ​​19:54

The week had passed at unimaginable speed for me. We had spent our time between family dinners and outings. And the best part of it was when Eva and Noora joined us. I already knew they would stick perfectly with my family but it was even better to see his hopes confirmed.
It was probably the best Christmas party for me so far.

Unfortunately everything had an end and the end of the break was approaching. My family started packing their bags this morning and it felt like the end of the festivities. It was both a relief and a sadness for the whole family.

The house was always so alive with the rest of the family members expanding. No matter when, there was always someone to talk to or even with sleep. It was just a real pleasure to have them around.

Ivanna, Maksim, Enrik, Zara and their parents were the first to leave since they came from Italy. Rome to be exact.

Then the twins would eventually return to Bergen as planned.

It was going to leave a big gap in the house and throughout the rest of the weekend, I wish we were already the next year.

Anyway, we had organized one of our biggest dinner tonight and so I had taken the initiative to invite William and Chris for tonight. Well, William at least since he was always the only one to answer me. I had left the invitation open for Chris but it was all up to him.

However, this was not really my big concern at the moment. Like every year, Ivanna and Olivia had an agenda planned for me and like every year, they had talked to me to choose a dress for the last night.

Eva and Noora were really surprised at the idea of ​​seeing me in a dress, but that didn't prevent them from waiting impatiently behind the door of my room.

And as much to tell you that this year, the girls didn't miss me.

"Okay, I can't wear that." I defended categorically as I looked at myself with wide eyes in the mirror.

"Oh come on, you don't even wear makeup. There is nothing provocative about it."

"Ivanna is right. All the naughty parts are covered." Olivia agreed with a nod of her head as she stood behind me before displaying a slight annoyed grimace. "A little too much in my opinion."

I sniffed in disbelief before quickly turning around to sign the shapely black dress that I was wearing while stopping on the cleavage. "Huh hello ? We can see it all."

"It's not like there are boys

"It's not like there are boys. The only ones present will be your brothers and our brothers."

"Plus, Noah is gay." Olivia reminded, throwing her long red hair over her shoulder before walking to my closet to come back with a pair of black patent pumps. "Now put on those shoes. We've been waiting. "