Act 88.

Mandag 11:45

"Céleste !" Hailed the girls in unison from the moment I set a foot in the cafeteria.

I immediately formed a smile on my lips knowingly that they were going to interrogate me and ignored the looks that their interventions had drawn in my direction.

Eva was already bouncing off her seat in excitement as I sat down at the table."What happenned? What did you do? Did you guys fuck ?"

I let out a laugh in spite of myself as Sana glanced over Eva to stop her in her agitation before she turned to me. "How was it ? "

"Like always. Just perfect !" I answered with a contented sigh before raising my eyes on the girls to the understanding of their hummingly mischievous.

"I still can't believe we're talking about the same Christoffer." Eva said dreamily before giving me an light elbow blow. "You are a change of men, Céleste !"

I immediately rolled my eyes with a lingering smile on my lips before shaking my head. "I have not changed him. He is always his self-arrogant and irritating fuckboy. "

"With a sense of commitment." Vilde reminded me, giving me a visibly contradictory look that made me shrug my shoulders.

Noora shook her head by giving critical glances to the girls before giving me a long scrutinizing look. "I still can't figure out how you manage to live with him. He's the devil in disguise. "

"Was this an attack on my religion ?" I looked back with a flat glance towards the blonde clearly accustomed to her attacks now.

Noora gave me a corresponding look before leaving a smile to Chris's intervention. "Well, we can say he corrupted you if you know what I mean ! "

I shook my head as all the girls burst out laughing before joining them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Williammagnusson My bestie miss me !!! I still can't believe I have an exceptional, caring, humorous and beautiful person in my life !!! I love you my little Celeste Anne-Marie Nogen ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Tagged : @Bekind

@Bekind Omg I'm crying so hard rn !!! I love you too Bestie 😉 ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

@Chrisschistad Damn ! Believe me, bro, I can't really believe that she's also a part of my life !! An angel ❤ ❤ ❤

@Mathiasbesttwin This trio is so weird !!! 😲 😲