Act 57.

My second smol bean looks so annoyed on this gif ^^

Anyway a little of BROTP in this chapter !!!

We don't forget Céleste and William ;)

Onsdag 14: 13

Listening to Vilde and Eva's conversation about their plausible Chlamidya wasn't really what I had imagined when they asked me to hang out together.

Only, they were my friends a little crazy and I had promised myself that I would keep an eye on Noora.

The latter was besides on her phone letting me already imagine who she was trying to reach.

William.

I had thought of sending back a message for the idiot more times than I could count but he needed to understand this on his own.

Chris's words, not mine. It turned out that I had watched my boyfriend become more mature during this year and I was proud of his evolution.

Better still, I was proud to be with him.

"William's at school !" Sana and Chris suddenly exploded through the hall in which we found letting myself watch Noora picking up her stuff. "He went into the headmaster's office."

I watched Noora make her way to the outside, crossing my fingers in the hope that things would be arranged between her and William before turning to Sana for her intervention. "So... tell us a little more about you and Chris. After all, we couldn't really get the crisp details?"

"Yeah, did you guys fuck ?" Vilde immediately asked in excitement making me give her an incredulous look over my shoulder.

Sana shook her head immediately before pulling my left hand to show it to the platinum blonde."Does it look like they've slept together ?"

"No, but admit, Céleste ! You want to, eh ?" Teased Eva waved her eyebrows at me before shaking me lightly by the shoulders with a proud voice. "Our little Céleste has grown so much! Look, she thinks about fucking now."

I was trying to get out of the grip of Eva in complete embarrassment only Chris hurried back to relay by jamming me in her side to maliciously prick my cheek. "They grow so fast at this age."

I ended up tapping Chris's hand giggling, then shaking my head at the girls laughing hilariously. "You're completely sick. "

However, the slight mood was soon to be quickly interrupted as Noora soon retreated her way into the hall with her shoulders weak in defeat. "Did you know William's moving to London?"

"Uh ... what ?" I shouted in shock before lowering my eyes in realization. "He said it was complicated."

"Huh?"

"He said his plans after high school were complicated. "

"Yeah, obviously." Sniffed Noora, instantly made me raise my head to give her a confused look at her slight attack in my direction.

I frowned before giving her a puzzled look. "Why do you think I'm the one to blame ?"

"Of course not. I mean, it's not like you have the perfect little romance you've always wanted. Chris will stay here when William goes away and you don't do anything to stop him."

I opened my eyes in disbelief, certainly not expecting that from Noora before simply pinching the bridge of my nose knowing that she was probably just hurt and scared at the thought of losing William.

I immediately jumped from the table on which I sat as a heavy silence reigned around us before giving a long look at Noora.

"Okay, first, next year is going to be so hard for me. If it's not more given that Chris is going into the army. Yeah, he's gone. Secondly, I never said that I wasn't going to do anything for William. Simply parry that you didn't give me time to say anything. So yes, Noora, I'll do something."

A heavy silence settled between us as the blonde seemed impatiently guilty now letting me dryly pick up my bag on the floor.

I shook my head before making my way outside the hall clearly decided to go home now.

I threw the strap of my bag on my shoulder before ranting my way down the stairs.

I pushed the heavy metal door overlooking the high school courtyard before crossing the latter with a steamy step.

I was really annoyed by the little spear of Noora but I was even more against me to have cracked on her.

It was not my personality and I hated to enter into confrontations with her. Primarily because she was my best friend and I couldn't literally do nothing without her by my side.

I shook my head again muttering insults under my breath before making a sudden halt as I straightened up to the chord in a familiar voice.

"Céleste."

I would recognize this voice among all of them as I squeezed the strap out of my bag before slowly turning around to come face to face with a William a few yards away.

I immediately grabbed his chocolate brown orbs carrying as much secret and mystery for me before breathing a breath that I didn't know I was holding.

He immediately arched an eyebrow at my static position and had all that I needed as I darted straight into his direction before throwing myself into his arms.

He stepped back a few steps to the impact of my body against his but nevertheless received me with a slight breath took short.

I hugged him like a teddy bear before muttering against his tee-shirt. "Never do that again, you idiot. If you leave again, I swear- "

William left a chuckle at my incomprehensible phrases for him before taking me by my shoulders to make me look at him. "I left for only a few days. "

"You weren't answering Chris. Do you know what kind of weight you left on my shoulders? God knows I can't please this boy on my own. "

William immediately gave me a dirty smile with sexual connotation in my last sentence making me roll my eyes before striking his biceps in boredom.

"No comments. "

"I said nothing. "

"You thought so. "

"You're the one who says it. "

"Oh shut up, Magnusson. "

"Careful, a kroner in the pot. "

"Fuck you! "

"2 kr. "

Comments ?!