Act 89.

Lørdag 19: 23

I could suddenly hear Christoffer's laugh at my side as I reluctantly prepared dinner for four people.

"Come on, babe, don't be mad !" He breathed, taking a few steps in my direction before forcing me to turn around.

I shrunk my sparkling brown eyes on him before using the spatula to point him severely. "I have to lie to my best friends to have dinner with William and his new girlfriend! How can I not be angry ?"

"William is also your best friend, isn't he ?"

"Yeah but..." I creased my lips into an internal dilemma before pinching the bridge of my nose with a sigh. "Can you imagine how Noora will feel when she learns that William has not only found a girlfriend but that I hid her all this time?"

Chris grimaced at the agreement of the truth in my words before watching me as I shook my head in frustration before returning to stir the spaghetti.

"If you found a girlfriend and Noora kept it from me, I would be freaking pissed !" I resumed, pointing him again with the spatula in irritation.

"Wow, wow! First of all, I don't plan to find a new girlfriend in the days to come !"Immediately intervened the brown before putting his hands on my waist as he stuck me to his chest before putting a kiss in the hollow of my neck. "Then I think you need to relax."

"To relax ? "

"Hm ... hm ..."

I watched as Chris extinguished the gas before turning me around to lift me off the ground. I immediately clutched at his shoulders before giving him a flat look as he placed me on top of the American counter.

I bent an eyebrow as he stood between my legs with that smug smile before I rolled my eyes, keeping my hands around his neck. "Sex will not help me, Chris ! I still have the meal to finish. I have to dress and- "

The brown immediately took my lips in a passionate kiss to reduce me to silence making me forget about my concerns.

He withdrew only once I was out of breath before pressing his forehead against mine making me give him a sharp look despite the persistent smile on my lips.

"Have you really used one of my tactics against me ?"

"It worked, didn't it ?"

I rolled my eyes giggling slightly before I tilted my head slightly to look at him carefully.

A grin of smirk on Chris's lips before he hid my eyes with his hand. "Stop looking at me like that !"

"Why ?" I chuckled as I tried to pull his hand out of my eyes. "Chris !"

"And don't say my name like that !"

I giggled again, managing to pull his hand out before lowering my eyes to the belt of his pants simply to display a hilarious smile at the sight of his half hard.

"You know you're going to have to take care of yourself ?"

Chris put on a falsely shocked expression before pinching my buttocks lightly as he pushed me more against him. "Really? I thought you were a good Christian ?! You're supposed to help people."

"